Forums

Help › Forums

Driving Range

rated by 0 users
Sun, May 19 2019 7:48 PM (2 replies)
  • GIRis0
    3 Posts
    Sun, May 19 2019 1:57 PM

I have been Absent from WGT for about 2 years.  Didn't there used to be a driving range on here?  I see the putting green but no range. 

• lonniescott711
    4,180 Posts
    Sun, May 19 2019 2:49 PM

GIRis0:

I have been Absent from WGT for about 2 years.  Didn't there used to be a driving range on here?  I see the putting green but no range. 

Yeah there used to be . But it got shut down about a year ago . WGT couldnt make any money off of it . Players chose to use the practice stroke play setting instead . It has a mulligan feature so be careful if using purchased balls as it will cost 2 strokes on your ball . Its WGTs pay back for shutting down the driving range .The same goes for the putting green it to has the mulligan feature . So if putting use the free ball as all balls play the same when putting .

• DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Sun, May 19 2019 7:48 PM

lonniescott711:

GIRis0:

Yeah there used to be . But it got shut down about a year ago . WGT couldnt make any money off of it . Players chose to use the practice stroke play setting instead . It has a mulligan feature so be careful if using purchased balls as it will cost 2 strokes on your ball . Its WGTs pay back for shutting down the driving range .The same goes for the putting green it to has the mulligan feature . So if putting use the free ball as all balls play the same when putting .

The turned the sheep loose on that range, right?  Or was it cows?

RSS