Forums

Help › Forums

Free golf game?

Mon, Jun 3 2019 9:39 PM (43 replies)
  • callaghan159
    6,222 Posts
    Mon, May 20 2019 11:32 AM

Dave33200:
    WGT will give you credits if you watch some videos.

So true. I do this everyday and get 1000+ without trying to hard. Currently sit with 72,000+ in my bank. Put the effort in and reap the rewards or do nothing and keep on whining. Oh, would you like some cheese with that whine?

• gregbubba1248
    3 Posts
    Mon, May 20 2019 11:42 AM

1. Gee wiz y'all just jump to the conclusion I am a teenie. Well I have played real golf longer than most of you have been on this Earth.

2. Every time I try to play it says I have no clubs to use and directs me to buy them.

So tell me what can I do but whine.

• gregbubba1248
    3 Posts
    Mon, May 20 2019 11:55 AM

I hope you understand that every video you watch and anything else they want to look at or subscribe to adds you to someone's watch list and the spam and phishing list.

It is a trap to make you venerable. 

• callaghan159
    6,222 Posts
    Mon, May 20 2019 12:44 PM

gregbubba1248:

I hope you understand that every video you watch and anything else they want to look at or subscribe to adds you to someone's watch list and the spam and phishing list.

It is a trap to make you venerable. 

Been doing this for years and have not had a single issue. If I want some phishing I will check out the webs site POF. Just saying.

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Mon, May 20 2019 12:48 PM

gregbubba1248:
    2. Every time I try to play it says I have no clubs to use and directs me to buy them.

I assume that what you're referring to is that your "rental" time has expired. If this is the case, you will have to re-equip your starter clubs ( still free ). I also think the word you were looking for is " vulnerable ", but "venerable" in this context is much more funny, so all good.

Doc :)

• dchallenger
    545 Posts
    Mon, May 20 2019 12:58 PM

Just a thought:  Use the freebies to improve your game to the point where you stand a chance at winning credits in Challenges. Then, win credits in Challenges.  Get the chumps of the game to pay YOUR way.

• Boomerboy44
    1,514 Posts
    Mon, May 20 2019 12:59 PM

How long you been playing real golf Bubba???

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Mon, May 20 2019 1:17 PM

gregbubba1248:

It is a trap to make you venerable

As in a great deal of respect? And you have alluded you have played golf for a long time....venerable indeed.

Unless of course you mean vulnerable....which is possible, but so is using anything on the internet via Google etc.....

If you are having issues with missing clubs, I think this will be due to club rentals, and when they expire you will need to re-equip your bag with the starters club (I have never taken advantage of a free rental when leveling up so this is an assumption). See the FAQ to the right of this screen - How to Equip your Bag.

So you have a choice, use the starters equipment and have fun and 100% for free, purchase credits to upgrade equipment and have fun or do the free credit offers (using due diligence) to upgrade equipment and have fun.

I used starters cubs for over a year when I joined and finally upgraded upon hitting Master tier - at which point I regretted not doing it earlier (bought credits) - however I still had fun and set my own goals,

With starters you will never score very low.....some would say much more realistic.....but regardless of score, the fun level is the same.

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Mon, May 20 2019 1:26 PM

gregbubba1248:

1. Gee wiz y'all just jump to the conclusion I am a teenie. Well I have played real golf longer than most of you have been on this Earth.

So tell me what can I do but whine.

1.  Who said that.  And you have in no way played golf longer than some of us have lived.

2.  You now have some advice - heed it.  And quit whining.

3.  Learn how to quote in the replies so they make sense and we know to who/what you are replying.

4.  Try playing more than a few days before complaining and search the forums before posting.  There is a wealth of information here.

5.  Know that everyone here can see your profile which includes all your stats, activities, etc.  And we look.

• HalHoff
    817 Posts
    Mon, May 20 2019 1:41 PM

Credit videos on mobile have disappeared with client update today.

Didnt think Unity ads were part of TrialPay. ???

RSS