Forums

Help › Forums

Free golf game?

Mon, Jun 3 2019 9:39 PM (43 replies)
  • gregbubba1248
    3 Posts
    Sun, May 19 2019 9:58 AM

HOW Can you CALL THIS GAME FREE IF YOU HAVE TO PURCHASE CREDITS????

• DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Sun, May 19 2019 10:23 AM

gregbubba1248:

1.  You pay nothiing to join.

2.  You pay nothing for starter equipment.

3.  You pay nothing for starter balls.

4.  You pay no green fees.

5.  You can get free credits.

6.  You pay nothing to come on here and whine.  (Although, maybe that should change)

• lonniescott711
    4,180 Posts
    Sun, May 19 2019 10:38 AM

gregbubba1248:

You dont have to buy credits . I`ve been here playing now for almost 8 years . I have never spent a penny on the game and currently have the top clubs in my bag . My current credit stash is over 27,000 credits and all were earned from doing the surveys and offers . Yes its time consuming but its worth the time .

So do the offers to earn credits and play for free . Since you are just starting you have plenty of time to get it in gear . Just take your time and build up your credits for clubs and balls . Play and learn the game and how to play it .Pace your self and 6 - 8 months from now you will begin to see the results . 

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Sun, May 19 2019 10:40 AM

Who says you have to buy credits?? There are 100’s of people who use nothing but the starter clubs and balls and just play to have fun. Not a cent spent. The game is as free as you want it to be.

Then there are those like me who have spent money and now due to all the free credits available don’t have to buy credits. 

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Sun, May 19 2019 10:55 AM

borntobesting:
    There are 100’s of people who use nothing but the starter clubs and balls and just play to have fun. Not a cent spent.
    True!

OTOH, it is quite cheap fun for a tenner per week, unless you get hooked too much.

Over here, real golf costs a lot more!

• gherkinhead1
    245 Posts
    Sun, May 19 2019 11:46 AM

DoctorLarry:

gregbubba1248:

1.  You pay nothiing to join.

2.  You pay nothing for starter equipment.

3.  You pay nothing for starter balls.

4.  You pay no green fees.

5.  You can get free credits.

6.  You pay nothing to come on here and whine.  (Although, maybe that should change)

Well stated.

• BogeyOne
    1,961 Posts
    Sun, May 19 2019 12:25 PM

My my. What a superb first post. It reflects a knowledge of the workings of this game usually not realized until making Tour Champion.

• Dave33200
    2,932 Posts
    Sun, May 19 2019 12:34 PM

gregbubba1248:

You really need to do some research before you come in here and rant, just like joining a dead Country Club. So, with your 2 days of WGT experience here is your answer.

If you play with the FREE starter golf balls, and the FREE golf clubs that WGT GIVES you when you join, you can play for FREE.

If you wish to hit the ball longer, and get a ball with more spin, then yes, you must get credits to purchase better equipment. However, that is also still free. WGT will give you credits if you watch some videos.

So yes, this game is free, even if you want to update your clubs & balls.

• Gepetto1958
    4,204 Posts
    Sun, May 19 2019 2:36 PM

Dave33200:

gregbubba1248:

You really need to do some research before you come in here and rant, just like joining a dead Country Club. So, with your 2 days of WGT experience here is your answer.

If you play with the FREE starter golf balls, and the FREE golf clubs that WGT GIVES you when you join, you can play for FREE.

If you wish to hit the ball longer, and get a ball with more spin, then yes, you must get credits to purchase better equipment. However, that is also still free. WGT will give you credits if you watch some videos.

So yes, this game is free, even if you want to update your clubs & balls.

+1, I did that

• cedriver
    1,012 Posts
    Mon, May 20 2019 10:25 AM

Ah

RSS