Forums

Help › Forums

TPC Sawgrass Adding

Fri, May 17 2019 2:13 PM (2 replies)
  • Troywx62
    42 Posts
    Fri, May 17 2019 4:29 AM

Not sure correct thread but wondering if TPC Sawgrass and maybe Augusta can be added?  What is the criteria for adding course's?

Though I'm new and never golfed RL I love to play on PC. Many moon's ago I played PGA Tour by EA Sports on a Sega system and Sawgrass was my favorite. Would love to see it added here.

(Note to Admin. move / remove if not posted in correct thread board).

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Fri, May 17 2019 8:44 AM

Troywx62:

Not sure correct thread but wondering if TPC Sawgrass and maybe Augusta can be added?  What is the criteria for adding course's?

Though I'm new and never golfed RL I love to play on PC. Many moon's ago I played PGA Tour by EA Sports on a Sega system and Sawgrass was my favorite. Would love to see it added here.

(Note to Admin. move / remove if not posted in correct thread board).

Well it would take an agreement between a club and WGT and a buttload of money and time to add any course.  Primary need would be an obvious and guaranteed large return on a big investment by WGT.

The odds of any of that happening are slim and none - and my money is on none.

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Fri, May 17 2019 2:13 PM

+1

EA Sports may be the primary obstacle if they happen to have secured an enduring exclusive contract...

RSS