Forums

Help › Forums

reverse puting

rated by 0 users
Fri, May 17 2019 2:16 PM (3 replies)
  • larwil
    5 Posts
    Fri, May 17 2019 3:32 AM
    plus and minus doesn't appear on camera while putting and will not allow me to reverse hole, will allow me to reverse on oher shots. did not have this proble until i rente a wedge this moning. not sure if it is related or not.
  • adrob2
    591 Posts
    Fri, May 17 2019 4:04 AM

Did you try shutting down the game client and then reloading?  I've had this happen a few times when playing alt shot, seems to self correct with a reload of the game.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Fri, May 17 2019 6:14 AM

When  the reverse view button doesn't work, I use the spacebar on the keyboard.  Does the same thing.  Actually, the mouse I use now has thumb buttons that I programmed to act as the spacebar so at home I don't even use the reverse view icon on the screen.  At work, I keep trying to hit the reverse view on my mouse but it's not there LOL.

*edit

Not more than 2 holes later after posting the above, at work the on screen icon would not work for reverse view.  #18 at Kiawah, which at Kia there are many spots that reverse view won't work anyway but not where I was after the approach on 18.  However, the spacebar worked just fine to show reverse view.

• DoctorLarry
    4,274 Posts
    Fri, May 17 2019 2:16 PM

hpurey:

When  the reverse view button doesn't work, I use the spacebar on the keyboard.  Does the same thing.  Actually, the mouse I use now has thumb buttons that I programmed to act as the spacebar so at home I don't even use the reverse view icon on the screen.  At work, I keep trying to hit the reverse view on my mouse but it's not there LOL.

*edit

Not more than 2 holes later after posting the above, at work the on screen icon would not work for reverse view.  #18 at Kiawah, which at Kia there are many spots that reverse view won't work anyway but not where I was after the approach on 18.  However, the spacebar worked just fine to show reverse view.

Good to know.  This happens to me sometimes and a couple of times a "reload" has kicked me out!

I do have to say - when I saw the post title - I thought it was about this (lock on view 1).

RSS