Forums

Help › Forums

Clash #99

rated by 0 users
Thu, May 16 2019 3:22 PM (4 replies)
  • bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Thu, May 16 2019 1:59 PM

My issue with this clash is that the third match just finished hasn’t recorded the correct scores. I actually screen shot the page with figures and awards half an hour before it finished and watched it right up to final second and it didn’t change , my club was winning 3309 to the others of 1406, but on the results page it is saying we lost 489 to theirs 634 ! 

I would like to know why and how this can be fixed , thanks 

• craigswan
    30,970 Posts
    Thu, May 16 2019 2:22 PM

We are in 87th position and been trying to play next game for hours .

We better win a prize .

• JDGHOST
    6,774 Posts
    Thu, May 16 2019 2:25 PM

Yes we have same issue scores for 3rd game all wrong and its been almost 2 hours of "SEARCHING FOR OPPONENT" ...I think its across the board as I see the Bro CC has been at 90K for nearly 2 hours as well    JD

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Thu, May 16 2019 2:30 PM

I now  see all the other posts re this clash , so I guess we are all in same boat. It looks like one problem has triggered a whole load of others ! I shant worry so much if it is a generic problem ! And we haven’t been able to be matched for the next match so it looks like an early night !! 

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Thu, May 16 2019 3:22 PM

Ok , wgt , I am not staying up watching the wheel turn in the hopes you sort the problem . My advice would be to cancel this clash , give all participating clubs the rewards , of tee markers , flags , custom course passes etc, and call it a day , coz it’s just not working !! 

RSS