Forums

Help › Forums

Clash Matchmaking Issue *UPDATED*

Sat, Jan 11 2020 1:49 AM (29 replies)
  • WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Thu, May 16 2019 2:50 PM

The issue stems from a database task that's holding up other tasks. 

It's possible that all bonus points and possibly even superpass points are being held up creating weird accounting in these clashes causing the points to look really strange. 

I don't have a full assessment on that part of it. We're focusing on getting matchmaking for the clash working again which is also being held up by the database task problem.

_CHAMPION 

• Burke333
    26 Posts
    Thu, May 16 2019 3:01 PM

Thanks for the updates Champ

• skipper99
    6 Posts
    Thu, May 16 2019 3:25 PM

Solar flares probably

• Jerm65
    1,413 Posts
    Thu, May 16 2019 3:27 PM

The database tasks are sort of like the old left-hand / right-hand thing.

The previous clash didn't end properly, and is stuck in processing.  However, the part of that process that puts back the "search for opponent" tab, did end properly (sort of).

So, while the left hand is trying to search for a new opponent...the right hand is bogged down in processing trying to end the previous clash.  And won't let the left hand do its job, because according to the right hand the club is still in an active clash that hasn't ended yet.

I'm no IT guy...but I'm guessing that if you got those previous clashes to end properly...things should sort themselves out.  In theory...

• jimreser
    21 Posts
    Thu, May 16 2019 3:31 PM

How about resetting the clash clock back to 48 hours when corrections have been made...seems fair

• Beryman
    9,084 Posts
    Thu, May 16 2019 3:46 PM

jimreser:

How about resetting the clash clock back to 48 hours when corrections have been made...seems fair

huh ?????

seriously thou  lol...it wont matter as all clubs are in a waiting mode & we dont need an extra 14 hours of the clash messing with other games    :)

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Thu, May 16 2019 4:09 PM

Matchmaking should be back now. Hopefully forever. 

This should definitely fix any issues you may have seen with RGs and tournaments that weren't closing. 

_CHAMPION 

• xz05fm
    2,353 Posts
    Thu, May 16 2019 4:43 PM

I don't think so, I've been stuck on "Searching for an Opponent" for half an hour now!

There is still an issue.

• Podzy830
    8 Posts
    Thu, May 16 2019 4:56 PM

Since use fixed that problem our club never got the two super passes u meant to get at the start of each clash can use atleast try and get something right and give us our passes please

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Thu, May 16 2019 5:05 PM

jimreser:

No Way! We don't need an extra day of clashes

RSS