Forums

Help › Forums

Looking for new club

rated by 0 users
Thu, May 16 2019 6:58 PM (7 replies)
  • Mitch2992
    203 Posts
    Fri, May 10 2019 10:45 PM

i am very productive in clash, 10,000+ points with just a couple SP’s per clash. Don’t Turf, so if that’s expected, not a good fit. Till WGT solves all the cheating aspects...coin dumps in Monaco etc. I have no interest. Also club interaction is important via Telegram or discord chat and voice....if your communication app is WGT Forum, no disrespect but I think that app came out about the same time as the flip phone, I quit using mine 10+ years ago. Lastly am looking for a club that’s good sized, and has someone that loads up club tourneys, most clubs can put up 20 tourneys, use to do them and there are very easy to set up. If you have a club that has those attributes I am interested, I have hopped around a little after being with the same club initially for 18 months not out of desire, but necessity. If you don’t have a fun active club that has creative tourneys, and strives to create a good environment. It’s a waste of both our time. Thanks for reading!

• nanardun
    472 Posts
    Sat, May 11 2019 2:24 PM

Hello Mitch,

I am the owner of Golf Technic Country Club....Sparfel2956 is my first Director...

I'm going to make you a friend request, to exchange in a safe place, because I'd be interested in you as a player.

nanardun

owner Golf Technic Country Club.

• EagleEmiIy
    443 Posts
    Sat, May 11 2019 2:54 PM

Hiya Mitch

We would love to have you join us at Fairway Fanatics. We dont worry about turf wars, we play the clash but dont go super crazy, top 50 is fine for us. 

We have Telegram and Discord, both get alot of people on. We put up loads of tournaments but all ours are meaningful unlike others who just set up a 18 hole unlimited red tee tournament. 

We have leagues/Tours/Pairs cup/Last Fanatic Standing/Fight Club and much more. Will does some very creative ideas for them and we have lots of prizes and credits up for grabs. Also handicap events each month to give everyone a chance of winning. 

We get over 60 people a day on our forums and chat apps and have 70-80 people in our events. Dont think you will find much more participation anywhere else.

Have sent you a invite. If you want to come have a look around our forums i can send you the link.

Look forward to seeing you if you decide to join.

Em x

• Dave33200
    2,932 Posts
    Sat, May 11 2019 4:12 PM

We do Discord at the Bro CC. You are very welcome to join. We do a little bit of everything at the Bro's. We have a good TW team as well but you don't have to play if you dont want to. 

Give us a look. 

Dave. 

• Nancy1959
    7,054 Posts
    Sat, May 11 2019 9:42 PM

Mitch, it seems that everything that you want is at BroCountryClub.  Also, since they are now the new dominant Clashing team, it seems to be a perfect fit.  I think you should join there.  In addition, for your efforts you will also someday get that coveted "Gold Putter" that WGT sells for $4,000.00 in the pro shop.

I don't belong there now because I am taking a break, but it is an awesome CC in every way and appears to be everything that you are looking for.

~Nancy

• RCall1
    1,834 Posts
    Sun, May 12 2019 9:14 AM

I sent you a friend invite and Hope to hear from you. We have everything you outlined except the size aspect. I'll let you be the judge and let our record speak for itself. If you'd like to be a part a an exciting unique challenge my door is always open,

Hope to hear from you and best of luck regardless of what path you choose.

All the best

rob

• Cdngolfz
    50 Posts
    Thu, May 16 2019 6:52 PM

Hi Nancy . I know you said you had been a member of brocountryclub but are taking a break. I am a director of downunder finishers . The reason I am reaching out to you is that for some reason we received an email from a spouse of a brocountryclub member. His spouse told us that he had an aggressive cancer and had passed away quickly on May 10th. I am not sure if other members know but I know if it were our club we would want to know. His name was 4zerome. His spouse said it was fast and unexpected. She asked if we could let the club know. So please if you have a way of letting your old club know would be much appreciated. 

Thanks 

• Cdngolfz
    50 Posts
    Thu, May 16 2019 6:58 PM

Hi Dave,

the reason I am messaging you is that I am a director at downunder finishers and would like to make you aware of an email we got regarding one of your members. It was the spouse of 4zerome who indicated that he had passed away on May 10th suddenly from an aggressive cancer and was unexpected. 

I just thought I would try and let your club know as that was the request of his spouse and I know if it were our club we would want to know. 

Thanks 

Steve 

RSS