Forums

Help › Forums

Superpass loophole?

Sun, May 5 2019 7:57 AM (8 replies)
  • RyjaTybas
    5,139 Posts
    Fri, May 3 2019 10:31 AM

This is not the first time its happened in a clash....but sometimes very small and low-level CCs - which don't even start with the maximum superpasses - always seem to conjure up more.

No names mentioned, but a small, below- level 10 CC - now 8 clashes in and with many victories - is clearly not limited to the two new superpasses per clash. 

The scores by them in our current clash are not credible. And, as I say, this is not a unique event.

Does a loophole exist? Is there a rational explanation?

Ryja

• craigswan
    30,834 Posts
    Fri, May 3 2019 11:39 AM

yep .

They are spending money and buying them .

• Robert1893
    7,651 Posts
    Fri, May 3 2019 11:43 AM

Maybe they earned extra super passes through Turf Wars. 

• Robert1893
    7,651 Posts
    Fri, May 3 2019 11:47 AM

craigswan:

yep .

They are spending money and buying them .

Superpasses can be bought? 

• jacktrade51
    10,831 Posts
    Fri, May 3 2019 12:56 PM

Robert1893:
    Superpasses can be bought? 

No.  In PC world, superpasses are only available at the outset based on club level plus 2 more each subsequent match.  However, unlike regular passes where new ones only appear when the existing ones have been used up, sp's can be stored and the 2 new ones/match will show up anyway.

So I know there are clubs conserving them when they are blowing out, or getting blown out by, their opponent.  That might account for a club having more than one thinks they should have.  (We had 10 available for the last 2 matches in the early April clash.)

Someone above mentioned Turf Wars.  That's a mobile thing.  I have no clue about what's available on mobile.  Maybe somebody else can explain that.

Tom.

• Robert1893
    7,651 Posts
    Fri, May 3 2019 1:13 PM

jacktrade51:
    Someone above mentioned Turf Wars.  That's a mobile thing.  I have no clue about what's available on mobile.  Maybe somebody else can explain that.

I mentioned Turf Wars. Through winning a Turf War, a club picks up a superpass. 

• HalHoff
    788 Posts
    Fri, May 3 2019 1:16 PM

TurfWars last 24 hours and winning club gets a SuperPass. New TW starts after you play double your membership in passes. Small clubs can TurfWar everyday. That means they can potentially have an extra 10-11 Superpasses by the time Clash starts plus whatever their regular allotment is. 

• RyjaTybas
    5,139 Posts
    Fri, May 3 2019 1:27 PM

HalHoff:
    That means they can potentially have an extra 10-11 Superpasses by the time Clash starts plus whatever their regular allotment is.

That sounds like a rational explanation. Thanks for the insight.

Its PC or nothing for me - so I'll have to survive without "Turf Wars".

Ryja 

• ffries61
    522 Posts
    Sun, May 5 2019 7:57 AM

You use one of the mobile emulators (Nox, Bluestacks for example) and play mobile version on PC, if you want to try it.

Fred

RSS