Forums

Help › Forums

Credits

Sun, May 5 2019 8:55 PM (9 replies)
  • Lutz1873
    5 Posts
    Wed, May 1 2019 7:39 PM

What's the quickest/most efficient way of building credits.

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Thu, May 2 2019 9:01 AM

Lutz1873:

What's the quickest/most efficient way of building credits.

Search the forums and you will find discussions of various topics - including this one.

As to credits, you can:

1.  buy them

2.  get them by watching "free credit" videos on mobile

3.  place in tournaments that have a purse.

Quickest is #1, most efficient (cost-wise) is #2, most fun is #3.

Key thing is to stock up on them and only upgrade a club or ball when you have come close to mastering the one you are playing.

• alosso
    21,036 Posts
    Thu, May 2 2019 9:48 AM

DoctorLarry:
    As to credits, you can:

1.  buy them

By far the quickest / most efficient way! Any real-world job (at least in our countries) pays more than the 2$ per hour available by #2!

DoctorLarry:
    2.  get them by watching "free credit" videos on mobile
    Neither quick nor efficient IMHO, only acceptable if you literally have time to waste or #1 is not available.

DoctorLarry:
    3.  place in tournaments that have a purse.
    Problem is, you need credits first to contend in tournaments (don't forget the necessary practice!) - this dog bites his own tail!

• Bishop7319
    67 Posts
    Fri, May 3 2019 1:22 AM

I believe it to be unfair that to watch video's you must have mobile device.

Some of us can't afford to buy credits or upgrade older PC's and buy mobile devices! Why is it not possible to watch them on PC as we use to be able? Makes it almost impossible to advance and contend with the majority! Sad.

• alosso
    21,036 Posts
    Fri, May 3 2019 9:47 AM

Bishop7319:
    Sad.
    It rather is capitalism.

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Fri, May 3 2019 10:24 AM

Bishop7319:

I believe it to be unfair that to watch video's you must have mobile device.

Some of us can't afford to buy credits or upgrade older PC's and buy mobile devices! Why is it not possible to watch them on PC as we use to be able? Makes it almost impossible to advance and contend with the majority! Sad.

While I've never used one of the emulators, people have posted that you can do exactly what you're asking by using an emulator. Just do a search of "nox emulator" or "blue stacks." 

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Fri, May 3 2019 11:55 AM

A well organized person can operate two emulators at the same time and thus watch multiple videos There have been times when I had BlueStacks and Nox both running WGT simultaneously as well as the WGT app on my iphone open. In 10 minutes I can rack up about 120 guaranteed credits. Far better than most of the surveys where it is possible to spend 10 minutes in the qualifying process only to be told "Sorry, you don't qualify. Try another survey?"

• ffries61
    522 Posts
    Sun, May 5 2019 8:20 AM

YMMV

Fred

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Sun, May 5 2019 5:37 PM

If WGT reads all this they may be making some changes!!  Hush-hush!

:-0)

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Sun, May 5 2019 8:55 PM

DoctorLarry:
    If WGT reads all this they may be making some changes!!  Hush-hush!

indeed, it wont be long now.

People are quick enough to ‘shout’ how many credits they earn and how, this is going to come to an abrupt end and they’ll be no more. Then said people will then complain that there are no more multiple videos to watch.

Unless the powers that be are happy for this to continue assuming they get a nice advertising revenue..?

RSS