Help › Forums

Looking for New CC

rated by 0 users
Thu, May 2 2019 7:31 AM (7 replies)
  • ScottWFields
    9 Posts
    Wed, May 1 2019 11:46 AM

Hi everyone. 

I am looking to join a new CC.  Got tired of the drama and other bs that was going down.   Just want to have fun and play and get better at this game

I have only been back playing the last 3 weeks or so.  I am currently at Lvl. 41 Pro and slowly moving upwards.  I am a fairly regular player and playing small tournaments improving my game and raising my level.

Give me some info about why I should join your CC.  I want to play golf, not drama.

Scott

• DJL79
    1,868 Posts
    Wed, May 1 2019 4:00 PM
    Check out The Founders Club.....no drama or BS. http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/584567.aspx
  • BogeyOne
    1,965 Posts
    Wed, May 1 2019 5:27 PM

Escape the hype and hoopla of big clubs and join Froot Loops. Founded by the questionably legendary opyeuclid and including the amazingly polite yobooya plus myself (been wasting time here for more than 10 years), we have a few openings for the dazed and confused.

Looking for a place to hide from your spouse? Looking for respect no matter how good or bad your game is? Looking for a place where you can get change for a 3 dollar bill?

Look no farther. Join Froot Loops and walk the fairways and greens barefooted.

Kick off your shoes so your dogs can breathe and click Froot Loops.

Now let's dance !!

• lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Wed, May 1 2019 5:47 PM

I dont mean any harm . But considering the fact that you are only L41 Pro . You should be happy if anyone wants you for their club . You arent bringing that much to anyones table and most clubs want very active players . Fairly regular wont cut it with most of the big clubs or even small active ones . The best way to avoid drama is by ignoring it . You dont have to involve yourself with everything going on in the club . Just play and have fun thats all you need to do .

• Dneirf
    417 Posts
    Wed, May 1 2019 5:57 PM

ScottWFields:

Hi everyone. 

I am looking to join a new CC.  Got tired of the drama and other bs that was going down.   Just want to have fun and play and get better at this game

I have only been back playing the last 3 weeks or so.  I am currently at Lvl. 41 Pro and slowly moving upwards.  I am a fairly regular player and playing small tournaments improving my game and raising my level.

Give me some info about why I should join your CC.  I want to play golf, not drama.

Scott

Wolf Creek Players Club is an small and efficient World Golf Tour Country Club.

Personal game improvement is our main goal and focus.

God Bless, -Dneirf (Owner)

• ScottWFields
    9 Posts
    Wed, May 1 2019 6:35 PM

Ohh Yeah Abuse, just what I need.

• EagleEmiIy
    443 Posts
    Thu, May 2 2019 12:00 AM

Come join us hun, We are a friendly group of members and we take any level/Tier. We have so much going on here you always have something to do. If your looking for a social club we have some great features like our own forums/Telegram/Discord which we get 60-70 people on a day. 

We also have a Academy set up to help new players as they work their way up to legend.

Em x

• Ladychipper
    22,678 Posts
    Thu, May 2 2019 7:31 AM

Hi Scott,

Check out TPC if you haven't already joined a club.

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/567497.aspx

We are a totally laid back club with no pressure at all.

RSS