611 Posts
    Wed, May 1 2019 5:30 PM

TC9495:

8 < 10

Checkmate..........

• AlaskanDame
    18,965 Posts
    Sat, May 4 2019 5:41 PM
    So, um . . . .. . I just played F9 of Pebble and the pins were all the same as usual. It was a club tournament set up yesterday. When will the new pins be available for club tournaments? Por favor. . . .
  • fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Sat, May 4 2019 7:02 PM

LuckySkreet:

TC9495:

8 < 10

Checkmate..........

NOOOOO

8 back > 4 Pins Front

8 back > 3 Pins Front Right

8 back > 1Pin Middle

8 back > 2 Front Right / Middle

LOL

• lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Sat, May 4 2019 7:08 PM

AlaskanDame:
    So, um . . . .. . I just played F9 of Pebble and the pins were all the same as usual. It was a club tournament set up yesterday. When will the new pins be available for club tournaments? Por favor. . . .

With regular stroke play you wont get the new pins . Only when playing the qualifier .WGT is making sure that it will increase ball sales this time around . Since you can only play the new pins by playing the qualifier , players will use more balls .

Like always probably not until after the Open tournament . At least thats how its been when it was a new course .But maybe which I doubt it will change since we already have Pebble . We may get it after the qualifier at the earliest .

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Sat, May 4 2019 7:55 PM
    lonniescott711:

AlaskanDame:

With regular stroke play you wont get the new pins . Only when playing the qualifier .WGT is making sure that it will increase ball sales this time around . Since you can only play the new pins by playing the qualifier , players will use more balls .

Like always probably not until after the Open tournament . At least thats how its been when it was a new course .But maybe which I doubt it will change since we already have Pebble . We may get it after the qualifier at the earliest .

Wrong. I played the front 9 with 2 other players Thursday.We got new pins on every hole except # 6.
  • Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Sat, May 4 2019 8:14 PM

borntobesting:
    I played the front 9 with 2 other players Thursday.We got new pins on every hole except # 6.

Similar story here. As soon as I saw it posted there were new pins, I played a solo round of both the front and back and got some of the new pins. 

That was a couple of days ago now. 

• K7JBQ
    1,468 Posts
    Sat, May 4 2019 10:04 PM
    Yep, got a lot of the new pins in regular play yesterday and today, nice change of pace.
  • lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Sun, May 5 2019 6:51 AM

borntobesting:
    Wrong. I played the front 9 with 2 other players Thursday.We got new pins on every hole except # 6.

Well theres something wrong with the game .I just played the f 9 and only got 3 new pins . In practice settings the pins havent been changed yet . I guess thats to hinder players from dialing in for the qualifier . So now Im not sure as to what the heck is going on . The game has a mind of its own .

RSS