#14 Back (Par 5)

#15 Front

#16 Back

#17 Front right (Par 3)

#18 About 12 yd's from right edge of green towards middle/slightly frontal

• AlaskanDame
    18,958 Posts
    Wed, May 1 2019 10:13 AM

Where do I enter the special one-day May 1st tourney for National Golf Day?  Thanks.

UPDATE: Never mind --- found it in CTTH.
  • MartyFlanagan
    2,488 Posts
    Wed, May 1 2019 10:28 AM
    Thanks for the info everyone :)
  • Ladychipper
    22,680 Posts
    Wed, May 1 2019 10:51 AM

Beryman:
    when i create or reply to a thread in my club i get an Oops message...but the post actually is there when you look back...also it does not show on the club activity list

I am also noticing that I am no longer getting e-mails when someone posts in a CC forum thread that I have posted in.  Hope This gets fixed soon.

• Chris1973M
    1,832 Posts
    Wed, May 1 2019 11:03 AM

Sweet views with new pin locations on US Open Q,,  

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Wed, May 1 2019 12:17 PM

AlaskanDame:

Where do I enter the special one-day May 1st tourney for National Golf Day?  Thanks.

UPDATE: Never mind --- found it in CTTH.

Thanks Was looking for it in stroke play

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, May 1 2019 12:46 PM

lonniescott711:
    So since I have played the course and you havent , why are you even commenting .

FFS, here we go again. I have played the course, that's how I know you're full  of crap. The first 4 holes on the front 9 have pins markedly lower than the originals, the next 4 have them farther back and the 9th has it moved up front. 

Thanks to Kehner we now know not even 1/2 of the pins were moved back. How does that translate to what YOU said, . "Most of the pins have been moved to the back of the greens"  your words and what I was responding to. Then again you knew that because I quoted it in my response.

Once again your head is someplace where the sun doesn't shine and you're looking dumb again. You're just plain wrong.

• lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Wed, May 1 2019 2:18 PM

YankeeJim:
    Once again your head is someplace where the sun doesn't shine and you're looking dumb again. You're just plain wrong.
    Of the 18 holes :

4 Pins Front

3 Pins Front Right

1Pin Middle

2 Front Right / Middle

8 Pins in the back area of the greens .

This is why I said most of the pins are in the back . Last time I checked 8 > than 4,3,2,or 1 .So if anyone is looking dumb its you .So I would suggest you get your head from up yours Mr. Always wants to be right . I notice you love to troll my posts which is alright with me .

But at the same time now dont go crying to WGT about what I say to you .I`ve told you before dont dish it out if you cant take it . Because if I were to say your Mammy is dumb for having a MUTT LIKE YOU , then you want to cry that Im wrong . So keep your snide remarks to yourself . Just that simple . You like to call people names and make berating remarks but you dont like it being done to you .

I stand by my comments about the pin placements because the math doesnt lie .

• TWEDLAKE
    174 Posts
    Wed, May 1 2019 3:35 PM

when are you guys going to do something for us piddly ole users above level 103 that apparently don't rank anywhere along the upgrades schedules 

New clubs, new balls, etc.

• TC9495
    1,215 Posts
    Wed, May 1 2019 4:32 PM

lonniescott711:

YankeeJim:
    Of the 18 holes :

4 Pins Front

3 Pins Front Right

1Pin Middle

2 Front Right / Middle

8 Pins in the back area of the greens .

This is why I said most of the pins are in the back . Last time I checked 8 > than 4,3,2,or 1 .So if anyone is looking dumb its you .So I would suggest you get your head from up yours Mr. Always wants to be right . I notice you love to troll my posts which is alright with me .

But at the same time now dont go crying to WGT about what I say to you .I`ve told you before dont dish it out if you cant take it . Because if I were to say your Mammy is dumb for having a MUTT LIKE YOU , then you want to cry that Im wrong . So keep your snide remarks to yourself . Just that simple . You like to call people names and make berating remarks but you dont like it being done to you .

I stand by my comments about the pin placements because the math doesnt lie .

8 < 10

RSS