Help › Forums

*** Release notes 4/30/19 ***

Sat, May 4 2019 6:55 PM (48 replies)
  • AlaskanDame
    18,958 Posts
    Tue, Apr 30 2019 8:42 AM
    Beryman:

we did get a new bug as well

when i create or reply to a thread in my club i get an Oops message...but the post actually is there when you look back...also it does not show on the club activity list

This bug is terrible. Already getting alot of double-postings in the Forum because people think the first one didn't take. Also, will probably cut down on people trying to post -- after they get error messages repeatedly. And we're having a team tournament with lots of reasons for posting. Ouch!
  • largemouth51
    1,212 Posts
    Tue, Apr 30 2019 8:52 AM
    Thanks for the new pins on Pebble and are there any plans for new pins for any other courses?
  • lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Tue, Apr 30 2019 8:56 AM

Alain760:
    i had great hopes for this May update to find high level driver, but nothing!!!

The high level clubs will be the last clubs added as usual . Thats the order that updates are done . Lower level first and high levels come last .There may be a replacement club for L103 and then maybe not only time will tell . 

Also as usual dont expect anything other than a graphics change with the same specs . There will be a slight tweek of the clubs with a .5 slower meter . But there will be no game changer clubs just eye candy for the higher levels 

WGT has no desire to offer a larger selection of club choices for the high level players . No matter how many requests they receive to add more club choices . It all falls on deaf ears and goes completely ignored . So the 2 sets we get will be all that we get and we should see them come the next update .

• Stobsbee
    4,784 Posts
    Tue, Apr 30 2019 10:22 AM

WGTicon:
    One lucky sweepstakes winner, WGT Employee regardless of score, will win a Grand Prize trip to the 2020 U.S. Open at Winged Foot Golf Club. Additionally, the top 156 scores (plus ties) will advance to the Virtual U.S. Open Championship tournament, to compete for a second Grand Prize trip to the 2020 U.S. Open.

FTFY or are you going to announce who the winner is this year?

• MartyFlanagan
    2,488 Posts
    Wed, May 1 2019 8:02 AM

any info on when the new hole locations will be released for CC tournaments?

also can someone post the new hole locations on here? so i can see what they are

Thanks

• lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Wed, May 1 2019 8:15 AM

MartyFlanagan:
    can someone post the new hole locations on here? so i can see what they are

New pins every hole front and back 9 . Most of the pins have been moved to the back of the greens . So old notes and yardages wont do any good will have to relearn all approach shots . A few will be front to middle of the green but all will be a challenge with the winds in play . Have fun :-)

• Kenher01
    1,151 Posts
    Wed, May 1 2019 9:04 AM

MartyFlanagan:

any info on when the new hole locations will be released for CC tournaments?

also can someone post the new hole locations on here? so i can see what they are

Thanks

If you tee off In the unlimited round of The U.S Amateur you'll see all the new yardages to the new pins on the Scorecard & obviously If you've time you can just "whack" up to each hole to check em out

Ken 

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, May 1 2019 9:10 AM

lonniescott711:
    Most of the pins have been moved to the back of the greens

You sure you don't mean front? The first 4 pins are all below the original ones! Haven't seen the rest yet.

• dandycap
    1,808 Posts
    Wed, May 1 2019 9:36 AM

Thanks Mr WiGiT for the new pins on Pebble Beach.   Very refreshing!    Would like to say thank you  also for Wolf Creek.   Sure has been an exciting year around here.   

Everytime I loose a ball, the thought of quitting crosses my mind.   Keep stringing me along, Mr WiGiT with new developments.   I love what you do.

Looking forward to playing along with the US Open and the PGA Championship on Bethpage this year.

Joe    Director @ The Old Duffers Retreat

• lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Wed, May 1 2019 9:50 AM

YankeeJim:

lonniescott711:
    Most of the pins have been moved to the back of the greens

You sure you don't mean front? The first 4 pins are all below the original ones! Haven't seen the rest yet.

My first post to Marty was done after playing the qualifier . So since I have played the course and you havent , why are you even commenting . Also if you read my first post entirely I also addressed the front pins as well . So go and play the full 18 before you start posing about things you know nothing about .

RSS