Help › Forums

*** Downtime tonight 4/29/19 ***

rated by 0 users
Sat, May 11 2019 1:24 AM (21 replies)
  • arnken
    4,056 Posts
    Tue, Apr 30 2019 4:52 AM

Wutpa:
    Edit: Well, I'm currently unable to post anything to my club forum without getting the Oops page, so that's new. Maybe it's coincidental timing and unrelated to the downtime, so I'll keep trying.

My club forum the same, cant post ,on the club forum page, with all the threads just ooooops when try to post

have written to them 

cheers ken

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Tue, Apr 30 2019 7:11 AM

jayw4862:

Wutpa:

Aaaaaaand, we're back.

Anything to report?

Edit: Well, I'm currently unable to post anything to my club forum without getting the Oops page, so that's new. Maybe it's coincidental timing and unrelated to the downtime, so I'll keep trying...

Same happened to me. I gave up. But when I looked in the forum, I saw all the posts I'd made. They're there, just showing in activity and the oops page is making you think it didnt post

Yep, that's what I found too.

• AlaskanDame
    18,967 Posts
    Tue, Apr 30 2019 9:34 AM

Yup.  Lots of double posting showing in my forum cause people didn't think it worked after getting oops page and they try again.

• onekeano
    4,011 Posts
    Tue, Apr 30 2019 11:11 AM

anybody taking an eternity to load the game

taking 5 mins at the moment 

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Tue, Apr 30 2019 1:20 PM
    onekeano:

anybody taking an eternity to load the game

taking 5 mins at the moment 

No mine loaded as fast as normal.
  • arnken
    4,056 Posts
    Sat, May 4 2019 7:23 PM

AlaskanDame:

Yup.  Lots of double posting showing in my forum cause people didn't think it worked after getting oops page and they try again.

well our forum only gets the ooops, an nothing at all on our threads page, let alone double, one would be nice

2hrs to destroy, heavens know how lo to fix the prob cant even up load replay on our forum sob

Ken

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Sun, May 5 2019 12:21 PM

arnken:

AlaskanDame:

well our forum only gets the ooops, an nothing at all on our threads page, let alone double, one would be nice

2hrs to destroy, heavens know how lo to fix the prob cant even up load replay on our forum sob

Ken

On the forum page, make sure the settings for "Sorting and Filtering" are "Show All".  Works for me, although we still get the Oops page and they are not shown in the CC Activitiy.  

You can ignore the Oops page - I just go back a page and all is fine.

• AlaskanDame
    18,967 Posts
    Mon, May 6 2019 4:43 PM
    I was just now able to make a post without an oops message AND it shows up in club activity!
  • Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Tue, May 7 2019 1:47 AM

AlaskanDame:
    I was just now able to make a post without an oops message AND it shows up in club activity!

Yes, it does seem to be fixed now thankfully.

• Ladychipper
    22,689 Posts
    Tue, May 7 2019 12:28 PM

Yeah, thanks WGT for fixing the "Oops" problem!!  :-)

RSS