Help › Forums

Equipping 3 wedges on PC

rated by 0 users
Thu, Apr 25 2019 10:09 PM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • spaceyourfacee
    3 Posts
    Wed, Apr 24 2019 11:51 AM

I have tried the search function and it didn't help me. Seems all the answers were directed toward mobile users. I'm on PC and my bag shows a driver slot, 2 woods/hybrid slots and 2 wedge slots. I purchased a 64 degree wedge and want to drop the hybrid and use 56/60/64 wedges. I can't drag my 64 degree to the empty slot because it's designated for Woods/Hybrids. I see on mobile you can switch from Normal to Advanced equipment but on PC I don't see that option anywhere. Am I just stuck with this setup?

• SeabrookFlash
    463 Posts
    Wed, Apr 24 2019 12:51 PM

When you buy the wedge you want, and go to your equipment you can drag the new wedge to the optional clubs in your bag and hover over the hybrid and it will make the switch. Then hit the save button and you should be ok.

• WillieSinkit
    1,738 Posts
    Wed, Apr 24 2019 12:55 PM

You have 5 x "optional clubs" and 9 x "required clubs" in your inventory.

The optional clubs should consist of a Driver, Fairway wood and 3 wedges.

Hope that makes sense and good luck,

Willie

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Wed, Apr 24 2019 1:29 PM

spaceyourfacee:

I can't drag my 64 degree to the empty slot because it's designated for Woods/Hybrids.

U should be able too, contact customer service...

• spaceyourfacee
    3 Posts
    Wed, Apr 24 2019 1:54 PM

Problem is it doesn't show as optional as I've seen in screenshots from mobile. Mine shows strictly a driver slot, 2 woods/hybrids slots and 2 wedge slots. None are optional and I can't put the wrong club in the wrong type slot.

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Wed, Apr 24 2019 8:07 PM

fatdan:

spaceyourfacee:

I can't drag my 64 degree to the empty slot because it's designated for Woods/Hybrids.

U should be able too, contact customer service...

The 5 optional slots are not designated for any type of club. Any wedge or wood can be dragged to one of those slots. You don't have to have a driver,3 wood and hybrid in those slots. 

I have the Stand Bag + that allows you to have 4 club sets saved. One of my 4 sets is what I call my CTTH set. It has my iron set,putter and all 5 optional slots have a wedge. That's right 5 wedges. 

My 3 Cleveland wedges. 56,60, and  60 yard 64 degree, 

My 2 old Taylor Made Z-Satin wedges. 54 and 50 yard 64 degree. 

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Thu, Apr 25 2019 5:50 AM

I do much the same with a par 3 bag that has no driver but includes the 52 * Cleveland wedge. I just wish that I could replace the pitching wedge from the iron set with the 52* Cleveland so I could carry it in all of my bags.

• WGTShamWow
    905 Posts
    Thu, Apr 25 2019 9:44 AM

spaceyourfacee:

Problem is it doesn't show as optional as I've seen in screenshots from mobile. Mine shows strictly a driver slot, 2 woods/hybrids slots and 2 wedge slots. None are optional and I can't put the wrong club in the wrong type slot.

Make sure you switched the game to Advanced mode for equipment. In your settings is a new option for "Customize Equipment". Change this setting to ADVANCED. This will change it so the top slots in your bag are optional so you can change your clubs however you would like just like you did before. 

Best,
    WGTShamWow

• spaceyourfacee
    3 Posts
    Thu, Apr 25 2019 10:09 AM

There is no setting anywhere that says Customize Equipment on PC. I checked all through My Equipment page, My Profile and Game Settings. No such thing. On mobile, I've seen screenshots of what that setting looks like. Non-existent on PC.

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Thu, Apr 25 2019 10:24 AM

WGTShamWow:
    Make sure you switched the game to Advanced mode for equipment. In your settings is a new option for "Customize Equipment". Change this setting to ADVANCED.
    Where is this on PC which is the OP's and my platform?

I don't see it in the account and in the game options!

Nevertheless, I have no problem to exchange woods and wedges in the "optional" section which is missing to Spacey.

• PAGES
RSS