Forums

Help › Forums

clubs

Fri, May 3 2019 9:59 AM (19 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Kittykat2017
    503 Posts
    Tue, Apr 23 2019 7:11 AM

I would like to know what clubs i would need when i get to level 90 or 91 . I want to wait til then as there are better clubs at those levels.If you could leave some idea"s on my wall it would be nice.  TYVM

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Tue, Apr 23 2019 2:02 PM

Funny question.

You are L87, probably around 360,000 XPs.

L91 is @565,000 XPs, more than 50% ahead of your XPs. After your current two years @WGT, it might take you another year - or more - to arrive there.

Are you sure you want advice for Easter or Summer of 2020? I'm afraid to say that I won't give it to you.

You need no clubs THEN to advance in the game NOW. A better putter and better - albeit costly - balls might help you to advance in average and tier, if this is your goal. Additionally, you might need to work on your game management. This, apparently, keeps you at your high average.

To stay a TP, change nothing!

For better counsel, please reveal your intentions and goals...

• Kittykat2017
    503 Posts
    Fri, Apr 26 2019 8:55 AM

I have noticed on  that when you reply to people that most of the time you are very sarcastic to them. I only wanted some advice. I will never post in here again. 

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Sat, Apr 27 2019 8:53 AM

Kittykat2017:
    I have noticed on  that when you reply to people that most of the time you are very sarcastic to them. I only wanted some advice. I will never post in here again. 

+1

• DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Sat, Apr 27 2019 7:41 PM

Kittykat2017:

Maybe so, but he told you the truth.  The distance between levels get exponentially larger as you move up.  You might check this thread to see how it grows - and notice who helped put it together.  See the applicable plot.

He also gave decent advice about what might help you now.

You can choose to accept it or not - and you can ignore it.  Up to you.

• Robert1893
    7,651 Posts
    Sat, Apr 27 2019 8:14 PM

Kittykat2017:

I would like to know what clubs i would need when i get to level 90 or 91 . I want to wait til then as there are better clubs at those levels.If you could leave some idea"s on my wall it would be nice.  TYVM

Actually, you don't need to wait to upgrade your clubs. I would upgrade the wedges to the Clevelands at levels 78 to 80. Get the 56, 60, and 64 degree wedges.

They'll make a huge difference in scoring. 

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Sat, Apr 27 2019 10:56 PM

Kittykat2017:

Sorry - I never meant to be sarcastic towards you, and I think I wasn't. Instead, I tried to give you an honest & objective perspective on your situation and question, and I think I delivered, at least from line 2 on.

I conceed that I am a typical blunt German - the tone of my replies may be more direct than you are used to. Furthermore, answers in a worldwide public forum may differ from the enquirer's expectations.

I'd prefer if you put your critique in a more direct way, pointing to the possible offending elements in specific. Instead, you are generalizing the problem that you see in me in an unfair way, as an unreplyable killer phrase, "most of the time".

BTW: The most correct answer to your question "Clubs needed at L91?" would be

************** brutal bluntness spoiler alert ***************

"None. Players proceed in XPs and levels by industriousness, regardless of skills and equipment, and nobody - not even you - would know now what you want 200,000 XPs ahead."

Plus, nobody knows which clubs will be available in the future.

• cedriver
    1,012 Posts
    Sun, Apr 28 2019 2:22 AM

Kittykat2017:

Very true Kitty. Him and a thousand others in here. But for every thousand such replies there are 2 good-hearted replies that are very helpful. So bless you for your earnest inquiry.

• cedriver
    1,012 Posts
    Sun, Apr 28 2019 2:33 AM

I am a fan of slow meter clubs since I like to play with the starter ball. I played with max meter clubs including the level 47 max meter irons until I got to the level 94 max meters. Then I got the level 94 max meters irons and wedges. Now that some better spec clubs are available at levels above 94 with slow meter, the only max meter I have now is the 64 degree wedge. That's been my experience. Best wishes.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Sun, Apr 28 2019 6:33 AM

Kittykat2017:

Another player being disgusted by this man and his sarcasm... which is nothing new and he isn't the only one doing it years after years as if they own this place. Trolls are trolls but what I can't believe is WGT is actually letting these pelotudos ruin the newcomers' pleasant experience with the game, ruin the atmosphere of the community and eventually the game itself, their business! And yet, on the other hand, the company puts some mild posters on moderation and bans a considerable number of innocent players with their defective mechanical duck test. Pffft

Kitty, please ignore them and keep on enjoying your game. There are many other nice, helpful, warm-hearted folks as well. They're just not being know-it-alls unlike the one you came across here unfortunately.

As to your enquiry, I must agree with cedriver since my experiences have been very similar to his. I would also suggest you to wait and stand by a bit as WGT is about to release a whole bunch of new products pretty soon. This will definitely give you a wider range of choices for your club selection.

Good luck and enjoy.

• PAGES
RSS