Forums

Help › Forums

Free credit Surveys

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jun 4 2019 1:53 PM (6 replies)
  • Jason03592
    1 Posts
    Mon, Apr 22 2019 7:37 PM

Are the surveys not working for anyone else? When I go to take surveys on the WGT home page it just says loading.……..Been doing that for a couple weeks now.

• lonniescott711
    4,180 Posts
    Tue, Apr 23 2019 11:19 AM

Its working fine for me . Im using Chrome browser and having no problems at all . Have you tried all  of the usual work arounds ? If not then do so and see what works . If they dont work then try a different browser . 

• borntobesting
    9,601 Posts
    Wed, Apr 24 2019 4:08 AM

Which surveys? Peanut Lab surveys work for me. I use either Opera or Ghost browser and both work well. Trial Pay surveys work they just don't pay off as often as the Peanut lab ones do so I do't do them very often. 

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Wed, Apr 24 2019 4:40 AM

I  use Chrome and  currently receive an error message saying:

"Sorry! We're having trouble contacting this partner's website. Please try something else and we'll get this fixed soon."

when trying to access Peanut Lab surveys.

Perhaps this is what is happening to the OP. 

• Garp2
    144 Posts
    Tue, Jun 4 2019 12:31 AM

Could someone from WGT please address this issue?

• borntobesting
    9,601 Posts
    Tue, Jun 4 2019 11:36 AM

HackWilson1930:

I  use Chrome and  currently receive an error message saying:

"Sorry! We're having trouble contacting this partner's website. Please try something else and we'll get this fixed soon."

when trying to access Peanut Lab surveys.

Perhaps this is what is happening to the OP. 

If so there is a fairly easy fix. Use another browser.   i use Opera for Peanut labs with no problems and many have stated that Firefox works well with them.

• Gauzy23
    7 Posts
    Tue, Jun 4 2019 1:53 PM

If you have ad block enabled it could stop them from loading

RSS