Forums

Help › Forums

Latest Update

Fri, Apr 19 2019 1:48 PM (2 replies)
  • Mdh4u
    6 Posts
    Thu, Apr 18 2019 10:14 AM
    There are a few things with the latest update I have noticed but most notably is wind effects. Downwind 17mph should not make a ball stop short if proper clubs are selected. The converse is true into the wind having a ball travel farther into a headwind, say 12 mph and go 15 yards past the hole? Maybe it is my poor judgement however there has been some sort of changes to wind. Does WGT post latest version update corrections?
  • middbrew
    318 Posts
    Fri, Apr 19 2019 1:03 PM

I am assuming you are refuring to an iOS update (I don't think there has been one for Android in awhile).

I have heard others say the same thing. The best thing to do is contact customer service with the issue so they can add it to the list of corrections to be made in the next update.

You can email them at members@worldgolftour.com or use the CONTACT link at the bottom of the page.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Apr 19 2019 1:48 PM

Mdh4u:
    Does WGT post latest version update corrections?

They haven't so far but there's something you can do on your end to make sure you have the most current files-clear your cache. This forces WGT to send you new ones the next time you go to play.

On my Android phone all I have to do is go to Settings/Apps/WGT and the button is there to clear the cache. IDK how it works on iPhones. GL

RSS