Help › Forums

View full scorecard after 18 holes...

rated by 0 users
Sat, Apr 20 2019 9:15 AM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • BronxBarrons154
    23 Posts
    Tue, Apr 16 2019 12:49 PM

Hello... is there a way to see a full scorecard after completing a 18 hole round?  As I did in RL when I could still play, I like to sit down and review my scores and track the holes I need to work on.

TIA

• middbrew
    318 Posts
    Wed, Apr 17 2019 8:10 AM

As of right now you can't view the whole 18 hole score card. The best you can do to accomplish this is to take a screenshot of the front 9, then move it to the back 9 and take another screenshot.

• BronxBarrons154
    23 Posts
    Thu, Apr 18 2019 4:42 AM

middbrew:

As of right now you can't view the whole 18 hole score card. The best you can do to accomplish this is to take a screenshot of the front 9, then move it to the back 9 and take another screenshot.

Thanks for the reply and that is pretty much what I have been doing... more specifically, I will screencap my card when I complete hole #8 whereas once I finish the front 9 that score is never to be seen again.

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Thu, Apr 18 2019 9:08 AM

At least on PC, you can see both halves of the scorecard during and at the end of the round. There's a Scorecard tab in the menu and a "Front 9 / Back 9" selector above the first hole numbers.

• ScottHope
    10,013 Posts
    Thu, Apr 18 2019 10:32 AM

W P
    oir
    rno
    k g
      r
      e
      s
      s

• Notajedi
    36 Posts
    Thu, Apr 18 2019 11:06 AM

Yep it can be swiped back and forth.

• BronxBarrons154
    23 Posts
    Thu, Apr 18 2019 12:36 PM

alosso:

At least on PC, you can see both halves of the scorecard during and at the end of the round. There's a Scorecard tab in the menu and a "Front 9 / Back 9" selector above the first hole numbers.

I have looked at “Scorecard” from the menu while playing a round but I do not recall seeing a “Front 9/Back 9” option.  When I next play a full round, I will check this again when I am on the back 9.  I am thinking this is simply another example of the differences between the mobile and PC versions.  Thank you forvthe input. 😀

• BronxBarrons154
    23 Posts
    Thu, Apr 18 2019 12:58 PM

ScottHope:

I don't play the mobile game myself, but I find it hard to believe that WGT wouldn't allow you to view both the front and back nine on an 18 hole scorecard.

I Googled a mobile scorecard just to take a look at one...

Do these two dots enable you to see the front and back nine? Or maybe you can swipe on the scorecard to switch between the font and back.

Hello... your reply is greatly appreciated but I am not able to see any image containing two dots.  I can only see a red circle in yorr post.  I just completed a round of 18 holes but do not see the dots on the scorecard you refer to.  It appears the only option on the mobile App is sharing a back 9 scorecard via social media or email.

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Thu, Apr 18 2019 2:32 PM

On mobile (Android), you can swap / swipe the scorecard halves left and right.

The dots seem to indicate first or second half - perhaps only on Apple?

• BronxBarrons154
    23 Posts
    Thu, Apr 18 2019 6:11 PM

alosso:

On mobile (Android), you can swap the scorecard halves left and right.

Bingo!  Swiping also works on my iPad (iOS).  Thanks for sharing this... from looking at the scorecard I would not have thought to do this.  Perhaps this is “standard operational procedure” in the gaming world.  I wouldn’t have guessed to do this in a million years. 😀

• PAGES
RSS