swing meter slip

rated by 0 users
Thu, Apr 18 2019 5:18 AM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Tue, Apr 16 2019 11:50 AM

chupra:
    I responded yesterday to thank you all for your advice, but for some reason the post did not come through.

You are probably still on moderation because of the limited number of posts.  I don't think there is a set number of posts where moderations ends, but we have found in the past that a nice message to a moderator (on their wall) asking to be taken off moderation may work.

I know I did that and was taken off quickly.

Moderators include WGTChampion , WGTShamwow , WGTIcon , and probably others.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Apr 16 2019 12:33 PM

chupra:
    I wonder if the right click can eventually wear down and not have a clean connect. I don't know.

Most definitely that could be the case, it happened to me when I used to use a wired mouse. I discovered it by changing the actual point where my index finger contacted the mouse. In my case it was to move it way forward and click on the very end of the mouse. It made it a lot better.

I went out and got another $20 mouse from Walmart and fixed my issue.  :-)

p.s., You might want to eliminate the USB port your mouse is plugged into as a cause by switching to another port, if you have one. See if anything changes.

• baggepance
    314 Posts
    Wed, Apr 17 2019 7:35 PM

x

• santa084
    114 Posts
    Thu, Apr 18 2019 2:49 AM

It's good to have a nice post where everyone is helpful. This game takes alot of hits.  Happy player ;-)

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Apr 18 2019 5:13 AM

baggepance:

x

Are you marking the spot?  :-D

• carlosdev
    2,528 Posts
    Thu, Apr 18 2019 5:18 AM

"Z"

iam marking my "Z" spot !! Sergioooo, u got a good deal? lol lmao !! :P 

• PAGES