Forums

Help › Forums

New Owner Needed at Heavenly Hills

rated by 0 users
Sun, Apr 14 2019 8:24 PM (5 replies)
  • KnightLord
    487 Posts
    Sat, Apr 13 2019 6:46 PM

This is Knightlord and I have owned my CC since it's inception....I feel like I have failed the club after all these years....We have lots of players but even giving away credits doesn't seem to help participation....So I am hoping that someone who will be dedicated to taking care of the club and running it for a long period of time is welcome to take over....All you have to do is become a member and write in our forum and let me know you are interested and you will probably be selected.....With all this being said I would love to have someone who will make weekly tournament and somehow ignite the member to play more often...I know that it is a problem in a lot of clubs but i do not know the answer, but maybe you do...I have nothing to lose by allowing someone else to own the club....And if worse comes to worse I can always take it back over or close the club permanently if need be....Thank you for all that might be interested.....It is sad that this will be the end of my reign !  I really loved be a club owner that was thriving at one point !  Not so much anymore !   God Bless You all and all your loved ones....may peace, joy, and love always fill your days !   Knightlord             P.S.  You can contact me by email also....!!!  

• billycash74
    2,074 Posts
    Sat, Apr 13 2019 9:42 PM

start by dropping every member who hasnt played in 2019. almost all of your members are still listed as recruits. not cool of you as an owner. you have no directors therefore you have no leadership but yourself. that kills club morale. appoint a couple of directors. let people make their own tournaments. play alt shot games with your members. play match play with your members. encourage people to play together. send personal messages. empower people and they will help you grow

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Sun, Apr 14 2019 5:21 AM

Almost 20% of those on your membership list are Amateur or Hack tier.  As a Hack or Amateur you had no idea if you would enjoy the game let alone what a country club was about. That a fifth of your members (if they are still playing WGT) are in the learning tiers skews  everything  your club might want to try to do.

Level 49 and lower make up 40% of your club. And most informative is that 66% or your members have not even played 50 ranked rounds.

As an outsider it would appear that the club is made up of people who have little interest in playing WGT let alone being active in a country club.

If you examine your membership by ranked rounds you might note that the 7th most active person last played in July of 2018. Number 9 last played in 2017. Number 10 on the list with 473 ranked rounds is a level 91 Legend who has not played since 4/10/2016; over three years now.

Culling the membership list as billy said is the first step. wiff2 and boneser need to be consulted about how to move forward. You need to get ideas from them as to what the club needs have as a mission statement. Yes, you do have a mission! You need to define it so that going forward you have something to tell recruits. 

• lonniescott711
    4,181 Posts
    Sun, Apr 14 2019 7:22 AM

KnightLord:
    .And if worse comes to worse I can always take it back over or close the club permanently if need be

Actually that`s not so . Once you give up your ownership then the new owner can do whatever they want . It becomes their club and theirs alone . Only they will have the power to close the club and do with it as they see fit . So be absolutely sure that this is what you want to do . 

As others have suggested cull your roster of inactive players . You can`t make them play any more than they want to . But you can get them involved and still have a good club . Let them know that its their club too . Let them setup tournaments and make their own choices about how they want to play .

Also remember that this is just a game and the real world life comes first . Family is priority one and then work and then the game . They all have a life outside of the game .Try to recruit more experienced and active players . Rebuild your roster and just be patient , in time things will get better .

• AlaskanDame
    18,876 Posts
    Sun, Apr 14 2019 12:03 PM
    I see that Fencer100 has volunteered . . . . .
  • sheepsass
    648 Posts
    Sun, Apr 14 2019 8:24 PM

Lonnie is right.....do unto others as u would have them do unto you!

RSS