Forums

Help › Forums

Free Rental Weekend?

Fri, Apr 12 2019 2:32 PM (8 replies)
  • Hannibal58
    7 Posts
    Fri, Apr 12 2019 6:13 AM

Don't wait until the last minute to give the community the free rental weekend, don't be cheap! Free Rental Weekend should be Friday, Saturday and Sunday, not for only 24 hours. Like i said and with all due respect, don't be cheap! The Masters is already going to the second round.

God bless you all!

• JBMJ
    1,005 Posts
    Fri, Apr 12 2019 9:04 AM

I wish they would hurry up too. I 'm needing some new irons and want the 20% discount :)

• Robert1893
    7,650 Posts
    Fri, Apr 12 2019 10:05 AM

Hannibal58:

Don't wait until the last minute to give the community the free rental weekend, don't be cheap! Free Rental Weekend should be Friday, Saturday and Sunday, not for only 24 hours. Like i said and with all due respect, don't be cheap! The Masters is already going to the second round.

God bless you all!

Don't you think it's a bit ironic to tell them not to be cheap as you ask for something to be free as well as asking for an additional day to what they traditionally give?

• DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Fri, Apr 12 2019 10:19 AM

Robert1893:

Hannibal58:

God bless you all!

Don't you think it's a bit ironic to tell them not to be cheap as you ask for something to be free as well as asking for an additional day to what they traditionally give?

It is the new norm, Robert.

Not only do I want it free - I want it now.  And forever.  Maybe pay me to take it.

• lonniescott711
    4,180 Posts
    Fri, Apr 12 2019 10:30 AM

JBMJ:

I wish they would hurry up too. I 'm needing some new irons and want the 20% discount :)

I dont know why the rush . Evidently you forgot about the great club pull from the last update . Although there are still clubs you would do better to wait as long as possible before upgrading to new clubs .

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Fri, Apr 12 2019 12:48 PM

• Hannibal58
    7 Posts
    Fri, Apr 12 2019 1:19 PM

The Free Rental Weekends is on dude! and i'm grateful :-)

• JBMJ
    1,005 Posts
    Fri, Apr 12 2019 1:45 PM

TopShelf2010:

Hannibal58:
    Don't wait until the last minute to give the community the free rental weekend

JBMJ:

Funny, so much anticipation expressed in these posts, and yet after all this time has passed since they made the posts, neither one of them has rented a club yet.
    Don

OK.. Some of us have other things to do like, sleep, eat, and everyday normal things. Now I think I'll go rent them level 100 Cally's and hopefully like them enough to purchase.

• DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Fri, Apr 12 2019 2:32 PM

Hannibal58:

The Free Rental Weekends is on dude! and i'm grateful :-)

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/582862.aspx

RSS