Forums

Help › Forums

MPC

rated by 0 users
Fri, Apr 12 2019 12:49 PM (4 replies)
  • EnglishRosey
    733 Posts
    Thu, Apr 11 2019 11:08 AM

Played a 9 hole mpc, was 3up on 5th player quits. He has been credited with the win...I lost my credits and the credits I should have won, and balls used etc.

V annoying, im not credit rich.

Can WGT help please

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Thu, Apr 11 2019 3:19 PM

EnglishRosey:

Played a 9 hole mpc, was 3up on 5th player quits. He has been credited with the win...I lost my credits and the credits I should have won, and balls used etc.

V annoying, im not credit rich.

Can WGT help please

Best thing to do is contact Customer Support and explain what happened.  It usually takes two emails from them but they have always helped me.

• EnglishRosey
    733 Posts
    Fri, Apr 12 2019 12:55 AM

HI Thanks. 

Yes WGT refunded me my entry but whats annoying is; I had won the match...yet I don't get those credits. Use my time and balls but they only credit back my side...little annoying, considering they create the currency.

Well I will probs stop playing anyway as its another string to their list of failures. They treat customers very badly, from insulting payouts to bugs.

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Fri, Apr 12 2019 10:12 AM

EnglishRosey:
    Well I will probs stop playing anyway as its another string to their list of failures. They treat customers very badly, from insulting payouts to bugs.

Your choice.  Maybe you just need a break.

Can I have your golf bag stand?   

;-)

• callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Fri, Apr 12 2019 12:49 PM

DoctorLarry:

Can I have your golf bag stand?   

;-)

HAHAHA

:-)

RSS