Forums

Help › Forums

Gifting Items Question

rated by 0 users
Tue, Apr 9 2019 11:25 AM (5 replies)
  • MarchieB
    1,524 Posts
    Tue, Apr 9 2019 1:14 AM

I have a quick question regarding gifting items (Balls/Clubs)

If i want to gift an item to someone but they aren't at the player level/tier required to use that item will they still receive the item or will the gift be blocked/cancelled? or will the item just be in their inventory but not usable until they reach the required level??

ex. i gift a level 75 ball to a level 72 player. 

Thanks for the help    :)

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Tue, Apr 9 2019 6:20 AM

I don't think you can send gifts to player unless their Level and or tier level will allow it.

So the answer is no , you cant send a level 75 ball to a level 72 player 

• middbrew
    318 Posts
    Tue, Apr 9 2019 8:49 AM

CEverett12:

I don't think you can send gifts to player unless their Level and or tier level will allow it.

So the answer is no , you cant send a level 75 ball to a level 72 player 

This is the answer. If you try to gift a sleeve of balls or clubs that are at a higher level then the player is at it will say the item can't be sent due to the person not being at that level.

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Tue, Apr 9 2019 9:51 AM

+1

Furthermore, you can't gift tiered items above Tour Pro(?)

Most prominent are Legend balls which are excluded from gifting.

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Tue, Apr 9 2019 10:36 AM

According to WGT:

"What is Gifting?

Gifting allows a WGT member to give a club, sleeve of balls or an avatar to a friend, whether they are a WGT member already or not. Eligible equipment will display a GIVE AS GIFT button next to the BUY NOW button in the Pro Shop. You must be in the Amateur tier or higher to be able to send a gift.

Who can I give gifts to?

You can give a gift to a WGT member or to friends who are not WGT members. If you give a gift to a WGT member the item will automatically show up in their inventory after you send it to them. If you send a gift to a non-WGT member the item will be placed in their inventory after they create a WGT account.

What items can I send as gifts?

You can gift items from the Pro Shop that are available to all levels of players."

There may be a few specific items that cannot be gifted.

• MarchieB
    1,524 Posts
    Tue, Apr 9 2019 11:25 AM

Thanks for the quick responses! 😀

RSS