Help › Forums

GOOD NEWS FOR WOLF CREEK ENTHUSIASTS

Mon, Apr 29 2019 3:51 AM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Dneirf
    417 Posts
    Tue, Apr 9 2019 12:22 AM

GOOD NEWS FOR WOLF CREEK ENTHUSIASTS

Now premiering for the first time here at World Golf Tour. April 2019.

Wolf Creek Players Club, the brand new World Golf Tour Country Club that is dedicated to the new Wolf Creek Golf Club virtual golf course hosted by TopGolf/World Golf Tour.

This new virtual golf course is played and enjoyed by many World Golf Tour Players. The virtual golf course features the ultimate skill and patience challenge for anyone willing to teeing off.

There are no shortcuts in game play here without repercussions. So be prepared in advance to play from the rough, tight lies, and loosing expensive virtual golf balls.

The Wolf Creek Golf Club virtual golf course is designed to be played by utilizing the strategy of executing proper position, rather than executing long drives and other easily executed shots.

This virtual golf course is all about position, position, and position. Without proper position, be prepared in advance to experience the inevitable adverse aftermath of any unauthorized executed shots.

The goal, and the purpose, of the premiering Wolf Creek Players Club (country club), is to provide an country club of Teammates for Wolf Creek Enthusiasts.

Here, Teammates can congregate and exchange ideas, game play, tips, and any other information among other Teammates that might be helpful in executing proper position to master this challenging course.

Teammates can play the default Wolf Creek Golf Club virtual golf course with other Teammates without the frustrations of quitters and any other adverse behaviors of outside players that are not members of the Wolf Creek Players Club.

Membership is by Request or Invitation only.

God Bless,
    -Dneirf

• Dneirf
    417 Posts
    Fri, Apr 12 2019 3:55 PM

It is extremely difficult for me to comprehend why any one player joins an country club then takes full advantage of the Owner and all the contributing members of that club by themselves not contributing any XP Points to help level up both the club and their own stats when World Golf Tour provides one Free Pass every twelve hours after each initial use of those passes at no cost to that individual.

whew.....out of breath.....

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Sat, Apr 13 2019 9:33 AM

Dneirf:

It is extremely difficult for me to comprehend why any one player joins an country club then takes full advantage of the Owner and all the contributing members of that club by themselves not contributing any XP Points to help level up both the club and their own stats when World Golf Tour provides one Free Pass every twelve hours after each initial use of those passes at no cost to that individual.

Dneirf:
    whew.....out of breath.....

You will be without punctuation!

• Dneirf
    417 Posts
    Sat, Apr 13 2019 10:28 PM

andwhy67:
    You will be without punctuation!

yes punctuation is helpful when stringing letters together to form words that are in turn stringed together to form sentences that are an set of words that are complete in itself containing an subject and predicate to convey statements or questions or exclamations or commands and consisting of an main clause and sometimes one or more subordinate clauses thus making it easier to read and comprehend while leaving the reader with no question or doubt as to what the author is expressing while at the same time inspiring the faculty of the reader to better reasoning and understanding of things in an objective way especially with regard to abstract or academic matters but of course someone will always find fault in another person regardless of how perfect their presentation may be

taking an deep breath to gain second wind in statements like this does help to keep the tone even throughout from beginning to end by the way

• Dneirf
    417 Posts
    Mon, Apr 15 2019 9:08 AM

As of 15 April 2019 we are now 1375 XP Points shy of Level 3.

We now have an expanding membership of eight (8) players making good efforts to help us reach our goal of Level 4.

Come join the fun, and be an Wolf Creek Players Club Teammate. All Pro Tier and up are welcome.

We are an potpourri of Tiers, Levels, Countries, and Genders. Together as Teammates.

God Bless,
    -Dneirf

• Dneirf
    417 Posts
    Mon, Apr 15 2019 10:14 PM

As of 16 April 2019 we are now at Level 3.

Our membership has now expanded to ten (10) players making good team effort to help us reach our goal of Level 4.

At Level 4 we will be an small, successful, and efficient World Golf Tour country club. From there, our Teammates can concentrate more on personal game improvement.

Who knows what lies beyond the horizon of this achievement. Come on in and join the excitement, fun, and benefits, of an small, successful, and efficient country club.

Please allow me to introduce our Club Director: "Missput" an Tour Pro, from the Netherlands, and our Tournament Director: "johndoright818" an Legend, from the United States.

Thanks for reading this, and special thanks to all of my Teammates for your extra efforts in our journey to Level 4.....Thank You!

God Bless,
    -Dneirf

• Dneirf
    417 Posts
    Tue, Apr 16 2019 11:31 PM

As of 17 April 2019 we are now about 6% into Level 3, around 8,700 XP Points in, grossing 23,665 XP Points.

We are about 94% away from our goal of Level 4, about 125,960 XP Points to go.

Our membership has now expanded to thirteen (13) players ranging from Pro to Champion.

Teammates here at Wolf Creek Players Club are all pushing in tandem for Level 4. It is an exciting adventure, and feels really good to experience Team Work in action.

I thank each and every one of you, my teammates, for your extra efforts and for your participation in this club event.

Also, our Tournament Director "johndoright818" has been very active creating an array of in-house tournaments for all the levels, tiers, and groups within our membership.

The tournaments are titled with creative professional looking names prompting an array of challenges for all to enjoy, well done Teammate.

Our Club Director "Missput" has been active hammering out XP Points so fast the numbers roll like an slot machine, thank you Teammate.

Well that's all the good news for now, will keep you all posted as events happen.

.....Just an thought, perhaps I should change the title of this thread to "Diary of an Country Club".....

....................Naa

Thanks for reading this, and special thanks to all of my Teammates.

God Bless,
    -Dneirf

• Dneirf
    417 Posts
    Sat, Apr 20 2019 1:06 AM

As of 20 April 2019 we are now about 35% into Level 3, around 37,700 XP Points in, grossing 52,666 XP Points.

We are about 65% away from our goal of Level 4, about 96,960 XP Points to go.

Our teammate membership remains stable at twelve (12) members, all pushing in tandem for Level 4.

In-house tournaments are becoming more active with time and are professionally designed.

We lost one (1) member today. Your teammates here at Wolf Creek Players Club wish you all the best and hope that you decide to return home soon.

Well that's all the good news for now, will keep you all posted as events happen.

God Bless,
    -Dneirf

• Dneirf
    417 Posts
    Mon, Apr 22 2019 10:00 AM

As of 22 April 2019 we are now about 52% into Level 3, around 62,398 XP Points in, grossing 77,361 XP Points.

We are about 48% away from our goal of Level 4, about 72,264 XP Points to go.

Our teammate membership remains stable at fourteen (14) members, still pushing in tandem to reach Level 4.

We have gained two (2) more Teammate Members since 20 April 2019.

In-house tournaments are more active and are professionally designed.

Teammate "twayne61" an Level 36 Pro, skillfully executed an ACE, or Hole In One (HIO), at the Wolf Creek Golf Club on Hole number 15 on 21 April 2019.

We lost one (1) member today. Your teammates here at Wolf Creek Players Club wish you all the best and hope that you decide to return home soon.

God Bless,
    -Dneirf

• Dneirf
    417 Posts
    Wed, Apr 24 2019 7:42 PM

As of 24 April 2019 we are now about 64% into Level 3, around 79,769 XP Points in, grossing 94,732 XP Points.

We are about 36% away from our goal of Level 4, about 54,893 XP Points to go.

Our teammate membership remains stable at thirteen (13) members, still pushing in tandem to reach Level 4.

Please allow me to introduce three (3) of our new secondary Directors:

[01] Teammate "Foxtail69" an Level 47 Pro from the United Kingdom

[02] Teammate "GEESER72" an Level 61 Tour Pro from the United States

[03] Teammate "gregggwm62" an Level 81 Master from the United States

Today, I had the pleasure and honor of playing an few rounds of golf with some of my Teammates. These young men and women are very good players and will have an rewarding future here at World Golf Tour.

Also today, Teammate "gregggwm62" an Level 81 Master from the United States, set an personal record Putt of 51.47 feet.

God Bless,
    -Dneirf

• PAGES
RSS