Forums

Help › Forums

R.I.P. Vince '' EVILLABMONKEY ''

Mon, Jun 3 2019 3:42 PM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Crapclubs
    10 Posts
    Mon, Apr 8 2019 10:36 AM

The owner of  MENTALLY UNSTABLE MONKEY C.C.  tragically died few day's ago, he was a good friend and the most kindest guy on WGT, it's a very sad day, i will keep very good memory from you Vince

We lost a great friend, but the universe received a new beautiful star. My condolences to the family and friends,

Steph - Crapclubs

• cp4353
    3 Posts
    Mon, Apr 8 2019 5:40 PM

So sad to hear.  I played a round with Vince a few years ago and he was such a good guy I joined his club.  The only player on WGT who could beguile me to join anything. Over time we exchanged messages a few times and played a few times and both were always a pleasure.  WGT won't be the same for me.  RIP Brother Vince.

• AlaskanDame
    18,956 Posts
    Mon, Apr 8 2019 5:54 PM
    awww. . . .that's sad to hear. He was in my club for awhile. Livened things up and then moved on . . . just to liven up somewhere else, he said. Bet things are lively now where he is. . .

AKD
  • WUISENRIKE
    1,235 Posts
    Tue, Apr 9 2019 8:21 PM

Este grupo y estilo musical (decía el) era lo que le gustaba .

The gulfs we mourn, this, so sad loss that was the medical team of this club for a while, just a year ago now.
    I personally, I have a great sorrow for which he has been one of my best American friends (I can say that I have 2 or 3 very good friends in that continent), laughs, games, long conversations by skype and thus know his great family (kisses and hugs to them).
    his great humor, his great heart and the greatest, his humility ... are just a few of the many values ​​that I had and therefore will always be in my heart and in that of elsa (my partner),
    thank you friend, good trip and wherever you are now, I hope you are planting cannabis for when I come to see you (I hope it will be in a few years).

PS: It is difficult to explain, as in a game like this, we get to appreciate some people who live more than 5000 km, as if they were family, without knowing them physically ... coming to mourn bitterly, for quite some time to get everything the pain that we carry inside, for the loss of such a wonderful person.
    This is how i feel.
    until always friend .... walk upstairs
    fdo
    Luis Enrique
    president of GOLFOS UNIDOS CUB

• Bowl64
    3,085 Posts
    Wed, Apr 10 2019 9:01 AM

So sorry for your loss, my condolences to Vince`s family and friends.

Bjorn

• carlosdev
    2,528 Posts
    Wed, Apr 10 2019 9:05 AM

RIP Vince !!!! 

Condolences to Family n Friends !

- Carl

• Crapclubs
    10 Posts
    Wed, Apr 10 2019 1:12 PM

Very nice tribute Luis

• MGB01
    1,469 Posts
    Wed, Apr 10 2019 1:30 PM

RIP vince......condolences to all his family and friends.....mickey

• doccjs
    806 Posts
    Wed, Apr 10 2019 1:35 PM

Vince and I have been friends for many years...here on WGT...yes, I agree that we can feel such loss and sadness...grieving someone from many miles away...someone we never spent time with "in person."

But...here, in this "unreal" WGT world...the reality of true friendship often comes to exist even more than with those that are all around us, in person.

Until we can again skip down the fairway, holding hands ...be peaceful now, dear friend.

Your "fellow Doc" always,

doccjs

• Tiffany1968
    107 Posts
    Thu, Apr 11 2019 7:54 PM

i was so sad to hear of Vinces passing we had been friends for many years and we had many laughs.  He was smart, funny and kind.  After his stroke he struggled badly with his health and it was a difficult time.  His wife Teresa sent me a messag telling me of Vinces passing and It was heartbreaking..I will miss him dearly and his crazy humor.

RIP Vince 

Love Tiff

• PAGES
RSS