Help › Forums

gifted balls

rated by 0 users
Mon, Apr 8 2019 3:34 PM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • jimeagle20
    25 Posts
    Sat, Apr 6 2019 11:16 PM

i was just gifted some balls by a very nice gentleman.better balls than im used to,saw the screen where it tells me they were gifted,went to see them in my equipment ...not there.did i not accept them correctly?and can i still get them(hopefully without asking gifter 2 do it again.)

• DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Sun, Apr 7 2019 10:14 AM

jimeagle20:

i was just gifted some balls by a very nice gentleman.better balls than im used to,saw the screen where it tells me they were gifted,went to see them in my equipment ...not there.did i not accept them correctly?and can i still get them(hopefully without asking gifter 2 do it again.)

Did you check the balls in your inventory fully?  They may not be the first you see when you select the "balls" category.

See here.

• jimeagle20
    25 Posts
    Sun, Apr 7 2019 10:26 AM

yes i did,as i said there not in my inventory should they automatically b in my inventory when gifted?,or do i need 2 accept them

• ffries61
    522 Posts
    Sun, Apr 7 2019 11:25 AM

If they're different from what you're using now, you have to equip them

• jimeagle20
    25 Posts
    Sun, Apr 7 2019 11:51 AM

r u messing with me i'll say it again NOT IN INVENTORY was kind of hoping 4 a somewhat quick answer seeing as im probably going to have to ask this nice gentleman to try gifting again....well probably wont,but i sure was looking forward to playing with those nice balls.

• twinponds169
    3,004 Posts
    Sun, Apr 7 2019 12:33 PM

There is no need to accept a gift, you just get it.

The guy whose wall you posted on about the gift has not gifted anything to anybody at all this year. Either he did not complete the transaction, you misunderstood him or he's pulling your leg. One of the three in play there.

• ScottHope
    10,012 Posts
    Sun, Apr 7 2019 2:58 PM

Check your transaction history. Click here to see yours.

• jimeagle20
    25 Posts
    Sun, Apr 7 2019 4:39 PM

yea ur right no trahsaction 4 gifted balls.but the screen saying he had gifted me the balls came upim almost sure of it.thats how i knew they were chrome hex or something like that .oh well u guys have answered  my ? i appreciate ur time.i can end this thread now.........gl hf

• DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Sun, Apr 7 2019 7:45 PM

twinponds169:

There is no need to accept a gift, you just get it.

The guy whose wall you posted on about the gift has not gifted anything to anybody at all this year. Either he did not complete the transaction, you misunderstood him or he's pulling your leg. One of the three in play there.

This is exactly what you are looking for.  When you wrote on this players wall about this, his activity right next to his wall showed he had not given anyone a gift.

I would recommend you not get so snippy with the people here that were trying to help.

• twinponds169
    3,004 Posts
    Mon, Apr 8 2019 8:58 AM

jimeagle20:
    yea ur right no trahsaction 4 gifted balls.but the screen saying he had gifted me the balls came upim almost sure of it.thats how i knew they were chrome hex or something like that .oh well u guys have answered  my ? i appreciate ur time.i can end this thread now.........gl hf

I could sense you were bummed out thinking you got a nice gift Jim, so I sent you two sleeves of the level 81 Taylor Mades, a very good ball. Hit em straight sir!

• PAGES
RSS