Forums

Help › Forums

video credits

Sat, Apr 6 2019 10:29 AM (4 replies)
  • NWDiscer
    61 Posts
    Fri, Apr 5 2019 1:56 PM

its a shame WGT shuts down the video credits when the club vs club matches are taking place....trying to force people to buy passes....  but yea i wanna win another 100 worthless coins with my daily spin.....such a joke   smfh  breakdown and put REAL gifts on the daily wheel 5 pack of passes,sleeve of balls , maybe entries to 100 credit tourney....these things ALL COST WGT NOTHING!!!!!   Give us something to cling too that WGT values its customers.....  yea i know this will not get posted, thanks for nothing

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Sat, Apr 6 2019 4:54 AM

I'm sorry, but I must have missed something. Both Thursday and Friday I was able to watch videos and get free credits.

I didn't need to purchase a pass to play in any tournament or match. WGT did not even ask me if I wanted to purchase a pass. But then the country club that I belong to did not require me to play in any of the clashes, either.

Why should WGT, a business that has employees and expenses, give away products that are part of their income generating tools?  With the system that they have in place, there are many WGT players who never once dip into their pockets to purchase equipment or balls. That is the selling point of the game. Individuals can actually play the game for free by taking advantage of the advertisers that WGT has lined up

The one place  where we do agree is that the coins are worthless. If coins could be used to purchase credits they would have some value. Even at a 10,000 coins to 1 credit rate, winning coins would begin to mean something.

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Sat, Apr 6 2019 6:21 AM

NWDiscer:
    its a shame WGT shuts down the video credits when the club vs club matches are taking place....trying to force people to buy passes.... 

I guess it's s a good thing WGT doesn't understand that people can earn the credits before the clashes start, eh? 

By the way, I've had no problem earning video credits on my iPhone and my iPad. 

NWDiscer:
    breakdown and put REAL gifts on the daily wheel 5 pack of passes,sleeve of balls , maybe entries to 100 credit tourney....these things ALL COST WGT NOTHING!!!!!

So, giving stuff away that people would otherwise purchase costs a company "nothing"? That's an interesting take. Can't say i agree. 

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Sat, Apr 6 2019 6:34 AM

Robert1893:
    By the way, I've had no problem earning video credits on my iPhone and my iPad

+1 Robert

I rejoined in November, read some forum posts on how people were earning credits and started video watching, never had a problem. I've got that good at watching the 2 credit videos, I can watch a movie, a game of football, soccer you guys call it. I do this sub consciously watching these 2 crediters and how many 2 credit videos can one watch during a game, a movie.....they all mount up.....thankyou very much!!

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Sat, Apr 6 2019 10:29 AM

@andwhy67

RSS