Forums

Help › Forums

Slicedpepper's Brother

Thu, May 9 2019 5:47 AM (152 replies)
  • DonaldKey8798
    6,714 Posts
    Mon, Apr 22 2019 9:00 AM

I'm thinking John may have just lost interest now unfortunately. I noticed other accounts banned after this, have already been reactivated. 

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Apr 22 2019 10:55 AM

RIP Friend

• SidersBest
    873 Posts
    Tue, Apr 23 2019 8:29 AM

Yancy

Thank you for sharing that call with Art[Sliced Pepper] My experience here at WGTLand had a simular twist. I was ready to quit when a Champion, Posted on my wall and ask if he could help and gave me his # to call if I was interested and truely wanted help. It was the start of a great friendship. 

Art reached out to me in a simular manner  during the 12 DOC  and opened his heart and his resources. 

WGT doesn't know how blessed they are for having the countless individuals with a MIND to and the resources to give.

ThanK you again

Siders Best

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Wed, Apr 24 2019 4:27 PM

shame to see how this turned out . A simple fix would have gone a long way .  

OPY 

• pmm711
    5,514 Posts
    Wed, Apr 24 2019 5:35 PM

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Thu, Apr 25 2019 3:57 PM

Hello Friends,

Would someone who knows how to reach Art's brother please send him a link to the above post of the WGT radio episode with Art aka SlicedPepper (RIP)

Sincerely, I am Yancy

I am on my way back to the WGT, but I am travelling from the past and under some tension from the "people" on the planet Jupiter. I do have news you can use upon arrival.

"Stay With Me Now"

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Thu, Apr 25 2019 4:03 PM

YancyCan:
    Would someone who knows how to reach Art's brother please send him a link to the above post of the WGT radio episode with Art aka SlicedPepper (RIP)

Yes I already have .  Thanks Yancy .

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Sun, Apr 28 2019 12:03 PM

YancyCan:

UnclePauliePizza:
    LMAO

Now Yancy doesnt usually let much in the forums get under my skin but......
    This guy's post is just wrong. Simple stuff here.
    Paging an Admin please

Regards, I am Yancy

You are right Yancy , This is the guy who laughed at my friend when his wife passed away , then posted nasty things on his wall .  

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Mon, Apr 29 2019 9:16 AM

Well its been 4 weeks and no response , Totally ridiculous !   I fricken give up .   

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Tue, Apr 30 2019 10:58 AM

Well John called me on the phone today , He is a really nice guy . Said that WGT sent him an email wanting to know what he thinks about CS , LOL .  He decided not to answer that email .  Yea they suspend his account and then want to know what he thinks about it , Wow.

He says he gives up , Not worth the trouble . If WGT does not want his business that's fine with him . Believe it or not he still wants to donate 100 dollars a month to the Gift Of Golf Foundation in his brothers name . ( as requested by Art )  

I told him that I am shutting the GOGF down , If I was not the owner of a CC I would probably stop playing myself . But I have a lot of people who depend on me so I guess I am stuck . I didn't send out 75 clash passes for the last event and I wont be sending any out  in the future .  

Art's widow Cathy is very disappointed in the situation . She knows how much he liked it here. John was trying to do as his brother requested and WGT shut his account down , He tried to answer all their questions and was willing to do whatever they ask . I guess they don't care or perhaps they don't want to work it out . 

I don't know what WGTs problem is ? They wont say .  Shame on them !  

I wont be doing much in the public forum from now on , Its probably best I mind my own business .  Thank you all who supported John , Art and myself . You guys are great . 

Ceverett12 - Casey 

RSS