Forums

Help › Forums

You just might be a WGT addict if...

Tue, Apr 9 2019 4:44 AM (24 replies)
  • hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Mon, Apr 8 2019 6:43 PM

alosso:

Another fun fact is, WGT has helped my real world putting!

Haha,  same here at one point, then I also started changing putters frequently in real life too just like I do here.  At one point a few years back I was using the Daytona Rossa just because I had it here. Miss-ding putting in real life doesn't work quite the same though.  ;-)

• Robert1893
    7,651 Posts
    Mon, Apr 8 2019 7:24 PM

You just might be a WGT addict if...

You mess something up at work and blame it on VEM.  

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Mon, Apr 8 2019 11:32 PM

hpurey:
    I also started changing putters frequently in real life too just like I do here.  At one point a few years back I was using the Daytona Rossa just because I had it here.
    Talk about marketing success!

A CC member routed for a real wedge because he played it well here - not me.

I've been playing a Sabertooth long before it was introduced here, but I didn't spend that fortune for a virtual putter.

Lately, I've come across some interesting real putters. One was a Taylormade in a rented set on vacation. It has kind of a mallet shape (which I like) and must have the right swing weight because I hit the distances quite well from scratch.

The other is a Ping with a center bore. The head fits into the pin holes, and you can pick up the ball there with that bore.

• Nancy1959
    7,033 Posts
    Tue, Apr 9 2019 12:38 AM

You just might be a WGT addict if:

You have over 86 million CC xp and you still keep getting as much as you can get each day.  Guilty as charged!   :)

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Tue, Apr 9 2019 4:44 AM

Nancy1959:

You just might be a WGT addict if:

You have over 86 million CC xp and you still keep getting as much as you can get each day.  Guilty as charged!   :)

Ok,  you win!.   :)

RSS