Forums

Help › Forums

You just might be a WGT addict if...

Tue, Apr 9 2019 4:44 AM (24 replies)
  • BogeyOne
    1,961 Posts
    Sat, Apr 6 2019 5:59 AM

DoctorLarry:

...if you teach your wife how to get on mobile and play one game in a coin room to keep the CDP bonus - just in case you are incapacitated someday.

Is this reply from Larry or Larry's wife? Curious minds want to know.

• DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Sat, Apr 6 2019 3:13 PM

BogeyOne:

DoctorLarry:

...if you teach your wife how to get on mobile and play one game in a coin room to keep the CDP bonus - just in case you are incapacitated someday.

Is this reply from Larry or Larry's wife? Curious minds want to know.

Yes.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Sun, Apr 7 2019 8:23 AM
    alosso:

You think "ding!" on a perfect shot on a real course.

HAHAHAHA, played my first real round of the year last Wednesday. Had a few shots that felt like a "ding" to me LOL. Funny thing was a few putts I pushed or pulled, instead of say pushed or pulled, I said, late and early. My buddy was like, wtf does that mean???
  • alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Sun, Apr 7 2019 1:15 PM

"Early" is important to compensate a left-to-right wind!!

Another fun fact is, WGT has helped my real world putting!

I started to play here while I had an injury break, and somehow, when coming back after a year or so, I was better at judging the breaks on the greens.

• pmm711
    5,509 Posts
    Sun, Apr 7 2019 5:19 PM

hpurey:
    alosso:

HAHAHAHA, played my first real round of the year last Wednesday. Had a few shots that felt like a "ding" to me LOL. Funny thing was a few putts I pushed or pulled, instead of say pushed or pulled, I said, late and early. My buddy was like, wtf does that mean???

As long as you didn't say, "Well that's in the garden spot" after a drive, well then all is good.  I'd hate to see you get booted from the CC.  LMFAO

• DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Sun, Apr 7 2019 8:36 PM

alosso:

"Early" is important to compensate a left-to-right wind!!

Another fun fact is, WGT has helped my real world putting!

I started to play here while I had an injury break, and somehow, when coming back after a year or so, I was better at judging the breaks on the greens.

Hmmmmmmm.  Were there moving dots on the green while you were taking meds???

(;-}

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Sun, Apr 7 2019 9:47 PM

Dots everywhere: On Spätzle, on the lawn, on the girls...

• Ladychipper
    22,632 Posts
    Mon, Apr 8 2019 8:41 AM

If you see two balls instead of one after a while.  LOL!

• DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Mon, Apr 8 2019 11:59 AM

Ladychipper:

If you see two balls instead of one after a while.  LOL!

Not going there!  

My problem is seeing multiple "ding lines" and trying to decide which one to hit!

(and no, it is not due to substance abuse, just failing vision!)

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Mon, Apr 8 2019 6:38 PM

pmm711:

hpurey:
    alosso:

As long as you didn't say, "Well that's in the garden spot" after a drive, well then all is good.  I'd hate to see you get booted from the CC.  LMFAO

LOL   I am waiting for the time I can say, "well bring your shovel and bucket", or "time to reload" in that tone of voice too LOL.

RSS