Forums

Help › Forums

CREDIT PRIZES, CLUBS,BALLS,PASSES AND A TROPHY TO THE WINNER !

Thu, May 23 2019 5:35 AM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Alain760
    350 Posts
    Sun, Apr 28 2019 1:30 PM

Happy that you join us Tigerpaw welcome

• Rick6208
    2,144 Posts
    Fri, May 3 2019 10:28 PM

10 and 1 in the last CLUB CLASH ! THANKS TO ALL WHO PLAYED !

• Scorp1on5s
    2 Posts
    Sat, May 4 2019 2:00 PM

HI,

I am very interested in joining.  Played a long while ago but now back and am loving the game.  I do not know a whole lot about hockey but love seeing people go fast and run into each other.

Thanks,

Scorp1on5s

• Alain760
    350 Posts
    Sun, May 5 2019 2:13 AM

Hi Scorp we would be happy to welcome you i will send you an invite, are you a PC or an APP player?

• Rick6208
    2,144 Posts
    Sat, May 11 2019 10:23 AM

ALL LEVELS OF PLAYERS ARE WELCOME TO JOIN OUR CLUB! YOU WILL BE HITTING WITH THE BEST OF THEM IN NO TIME!

• Mitch2992
    205 Posts
    Sat, May 11 2019 1:58 PM

Hey Rick, I’m looking for a new club. I love to clash and average 10,000 + points per clash with a couple SP’s. Sounds like a lot of good tourneys, however I don’t like turf....I won’t play a game for hours invest balls and passes when the opponent can go into Monaco and do a last minute coin dump. Probably my biggest concern is/would be your communication app. I’ve tried a couple clubs that still use WGT Forum as their communication app. And interaction was not only minimal but painful.....if you use Telegram or discord text/voice channel. Love playing lots of tourneys, and am very active in those. Let me know what your communication app. Is if it’s forum then it would be a short lived stay. Thanks.

• Alain760
    350 Posts
    Mon, May 13 2019 6:27 AM

hi Mitch we love to clash too but everybody do what he wants we just ask to play at least 2 rounds in the clash, some play more some dont but we have a great band of clashers so we finish always in the TOP 20

Its the same for turf war some members play a lot other no we dont put pressure and everything goes well.

We have a lot of club tourney bracket, gran slam tourney, PRO AM, Ryder cup.....

For the communication we are mostly a APP country club so the chat room we have on our homepage is always full of members, and fun, and it works very well.

But its true that we have PC members too so we want to use Telegram  for non app players and to communicate with other CC when we set up contest.

We use the forum just to post Tips or news in the same time we chat in the chat room to announce the CC news.

• Rick6208
    2,144 Posts
    Thu, May 23 2019 5:35 AM

Another great Clash for our Club and a Thrilling club tourney just completed with a PRO / AM  pairing that provided a lot of fun and Prizes to our Lucky Members

Come join the Fun of being in a Active Club !

• PAGES
RSS