Forums

Help › Forums

Unbelievable

Sun, Jul 21 2019 1:44 PM (20 replies)
  • largemouth51
    1,212 Posts
    Thu, Apr 4 2019 5:45 AM
    I use Skype when playing most of the time and I have seen in a regular game not UEL a ball clearly in the fairway and hearing the ding but the ball went off into the rough from a distance of less than 50 yds. Yes this glitch does occur.
  • craigswan
    30,979 Posts
    Thu, Apr 4 2019 7:55 AM

Sometimes that wind is tricky .

• craigswan
    30,979 Posts
    Thu, Apr 4 2019 7:57 AM

"I wish to report that tiles are missing from the roof of the outside toilet and I think it was bad wind the other night that blew them off."

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Thu, Apr 4 2019 8:21 AM

largemouth51:
    I use Skype when playing most of the time and I have seen in a regular game not UEL a ball clearly in the fairway and hearing the ding but the ball went off into the rough from a distance of less than 50 yds. Yes this glitch does occur.

Not necessarily. How can you be sure that  the aim marker wasn’t moved by accident before the shot was taken. I know I have done that before. Especially in mobile.

As for shots coming up way short did you recheck the club chosen boefore taking your shot or  rechecking the amount of spin applied. Too much added spin especially with the high spin balls wreck havoc on shot distances. Or one thing I did quite often early on was not really looking at what my lie said. There are many spots where it appears that your ball is in the fairway but the game has it in the rough. Often 30/40 rough. A good example is Kiawah Island #!2. Your ball looks like it is in the fairway but is actually in 30/40 rough. 

I am not saying there are no. WTF shots but most of them  are actually user error.And winds can be affected or negated to a certain extent by trees. And Wolf Creek with its hills and canyons so to speak can really affect the winds

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Apr 4 2019 8:51 AM

craigswan:

"I wish to report that tiles are missing from the roof of the outside toilet and I think it was bad wind the other night that blew them off."

Well that stinks.   :-/

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Fri, Apr 5 2019 6:31 AM

borntobesting:
    I am not saying there are no WTF shots but most of them  are actually user error.

Right on.

Of course better equipment and higher grade gb's certainly can improve your shots but give credit where credit is due. The programming has improved, especially over this last year.

• Pego1986
    124 Posts
    Sun, Jul 21 2019 5:51 AM

I dont know why some people cant understand that this is the game and every game has bugs. But unlike WGT, other developers are capable fix it after couple months for example. 

And if someone still blame players and not game, then he never played other games. It's naive to think that it cant be a game side bug.

I know, it must be so harder fix bugs at game like this, but comon this is really annoying.

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Sun, Jul 21 2019 8:23 AM

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Sun, Jul 21 2019 10:56 AM

Robert1893:

You're right! Non-existing images are annoying. Hate it when that happens. 

Now that is some funny chit right there.

Thanks for the smiles

Don

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sun, Jul 21 2019 1:42 PM

TopShelf2010:

Robert1893:

You're right! Non-existing images are annoying. Hate it when that happens. 

Now that is some funny chit right there.

Thanks for the smiles

Don

Agreed ---- Funny cause its true LOL
    Recently I have noticed that photobucket.com is watermarking all images thru them and it just destroys the image in my opinionables. TinyPic lets the pictures expire at unknown random times - might be a day or 3 months but is replaced with a meh stock image like the one above which I recognize from my own confusable experience when I started using Imgur. If anyone needs help with gettign right link to use with Imgur contact me and I will send you the info asaps. Just have to use a certain link from certain page and know I have spent more time explaining how simple the fix & whatnots that I could have just wrote it right here and saved time. #MoreCoffeeNow 

Best, I am Yancy
    @TeamYancy

RSS