Forums

Help › Forums

*** Downtime tonight 3/27/19 ***

Tue, Apr 2 2019 5:46 PM (28 replies)
  • WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Wed, Mar 27 2019 3:19 PM

Hi everyone,

We will have a downtime tonight starting at 10pm PDT. Expected downtime is 2-3 hours.

Happy hitting,

-WGTicon

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Wed, Mar 27 2019 3:27 PM

Thank you ,

OPY

• ujjbnjk
    2,126 Posts
    Wed, Mar 27 2019 3:29 PM

WGTicon:

Hi everyone,

We will have a downtime tonight starting at 10pm PDT. Expected downtime is 2-3 hours.

Happy hitting,

-WGTicon

Did I hear new 3wood iron set and driver? Yay sweet! 

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Wed, Mar 27 2019 3:42 PM

• siggipj76
    2,989 Posts
    Wed, Mar 27 2019 3:45 PM

ujjbnjk:

WGTicon:

Hi everyone,

Happy hitting,

-WGTicon

Did I hear new 3wood iron set and driver? Yay sweet! 

Doubt that  there is a new lvl 99 3 wood coming as the old  one was not on sale.

• BogeyOne
    1,965 Posts
    Wed, Mar 27 2019 3:54 PM

WGTicon:

Hi everyone,

Happy hitting,

-WGTicon

Thanks for the extra couple of hours sleep. I need it.

• kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Wed, Mar 27 2019 4:42 PM

Thx Icon.

A new 3w that doesn't randomly start 10y offline on dings would be wonderful!  

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Wed, Mar 27 2019 4:52 PM

• lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Wed, Mar 27 2019 5:53 PM

Well well well well well  . This is going to be a deep subject . 2 - 3 hours of downtime , well well well well well . Sometimes I wonder and its only sometimes . Too much and I get headaches that really hurt . Any way thats just enough time to do some things so let us not be disappointed . Lets make this moment really count for something . Make it special so when we look back at it , we will reflect in silence just how wonderful it was .

Let it give us hope and joy and instill a sense of pride , felt around the world . Let it cause us as a global community to come together in solidarity . To be able to play this great game with joy and compassion .

Let not this writing of code and formulas be in vain . But let it have a true sense of purpose and a meaning in this life time . No dead ends or moments of helplessness . No voids full of WTF is going on and head scratching . Or key board banging and cursing as tabs become useless . Unable to enjoy just sending a friend invite or blocking a butt wipe that you cant stand .

I say let these 2 -3 hours be the best time that WGT has ever spent on this game . For the good of the game golf and the players who devote themselves to play every day .

Play well have fun and keep it on the short grass . AMEN :-)

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Wed, Mar 27 2019 6:14 PM
    kavvz:

Thx Icon.

A new 3w that doesn't randomly start 10y offline on dings would be wonderful!  

Ablolutely lol. That would be a good thing. Another fix for the ever changing putting meter would be nice. Another also would be the wrong club bug. I've lost two balls on 8 or 17 lol, Wolf lol. Always gives the next iron down which goes into the creek or OB with the tailwind!! I love the game and Icon, your pretty awesome also brother! Look forward to seeing whatever is brought in even though I probably won't need any of it!
RSS