Help › Forums

Friends

rated by 0 users
Sun, Mar 24 2019 8:09 PM (3 replies)
  • ConcreteBud
    7 Posts
    Sun, Mar 24 2019 3:09 PM

Hi

I took a break from WGT.... and  now I have members wanting to be friends an they don't show up in my list after accepting them ???? any idea thanks

• opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Sun, Mar 24 2019 4:27 PM

Clean out your friends list of old accounts , 

OPY 

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Sun, Mar 24 2019 7:57 PM

ConcreteBud:

Hi

I took a break from WGT.... and  now I have members wanting to be friends an they don't show up in my list after accepting them ???? any idea thanks

You have over 600 people on your friend list. Anything over 255 messes it up. 

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Mar 24 2019 8:09 PM

ConcreteBud:
    any idea thanks

The one about cleaning up your list is the one but it takes forever and a day to do it, one at a time. There's no global delete function so the fastest way to get it done is to go to your profile and expand your friends section.

Right click on one you want to delete and open in a new tab. Go to that tab, delete the friend and close the page. You won't have to wait and you can open many tabs at once and then go to each one, delete  the friend and close the page.

If you don't see the Remove Friend tab, refresh the page. Should take you about an hour, get going because you need to get under 256 for your list to work right. ;-)

RSS