Forums

Help › Forums

Meter crap

rated by 0 users
Sun, Apr 7 2019 1:09 PM (53 replies)
  • CFoley6
    19 Posts
    Sun, Mar 24 2019 11:20 AM

Can WGT stop ripping us off with the speed manipulation with the meters. its so obvious depending on the shot. Be fair, were payin for this

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Sun, Mar 24 2019 8:48 PM

CFoley6:

Can WGT stop ripping us off with the BS speed manipulation with the meters. FFS its so obvious depending on the shot. Be fair, were payin for this ***!

You posted in the wrong subforum - this is addressed in multiple previous posts in more appropriate forums.

BTW - 99.99999999% of meter problems are on the user end due to changes in Flash or the browser or other things going on locally on the user device.

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Mon, Mar 25 2019 2:07 AM

Jeez when i read the OPs thread title my eyes watered.

• fmagnets
    3,638 Posts
    Mon, Mar 25 2019 9:12 AM

bubbsboy:

Jeez when i read the OPs thread title my eyes watered.

Yes, that's a hell of a squeeze...

• lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Mon, Mar 25 2019 9:14 AM

DoctorLarry:

CFoley6:

Can WGT stop ripping us off with the speed manipulation with the meters. its so obvious depending on the shot. Be fair, were payin for this

You posted in the wrong subforum - this is addressed in multiple previous posts in more appropriate forums.

BTW - 99.99999999% of meter problems are on the user end due to changes in Flash or the browser or other things going on locally on the user device.

Actually the OP isnt wrong . There is meter manipulation going on in the game . I get it all of the time . Meter spikes from tee to green even when putting . I finally got tired of it which is why I dont play any more . Other than practice rounds to just hit the ball thats it for me .

Some have said in other posts that it was due to combat the auto dingers but its not working . It only works on the honest players and causes them to have problems . So yeah I understand what they are saying . Its a pain when you are trying to play your best and the game is jerking the meter around .

There`s nothing wrong with my computer and I keep it clean and maintained all of the time . Nothing wrong with my internet or browser been using either Maxthon or Chrome with no problems from either . I dont have problems with Chrome even when others do . So its not 99.999999999% on my end its WGT 100% meter manipulation .

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Mar 25 2019 9:23 AM

lonniescott711:
    Actually the OP isnt wrong . There is meter manipulation going on in the game . I get it all of the time

No chance, it's definitely on your end. How do I know? Because I never--yes I said never--have anything but a consistent meter so anybody that claims otherwise has work to do to get it right.

Then again, blaming the game is easier.

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Mon, Mar 25 2019 10:17 AM

YankeeJim:

lonniescott711:
    Actually the OP isnt wrong . There is meter manipulation going on in the game . I get it all of the time

No chance, it's definitely on your end. How do I know? Because I never--yes I said never--have anything but a consistent meter so anybody that claims otherwise has work to do to get it right.

Yes - it is much easier to place blame anywhere but on one's self (or their setup).  I have had a few temporary "meter issues" but they have ALWAYS been due to an update of Flash or the browser.  Re-setting to a more stable version of either has worked EVERYTIME.

Anyway, interstellar aliens only land in Arkansas.

(*|*|*|*|*|*|*)

• Badputter01
    365 Posts
    Mon, Mar 25 2019 10:23 AM

I think I'm an honest player...a bad player but a player none the less. I am on an iPad. I've noticed a variable meter speed at times. I keep thinking it's me, but now it's been mentioned, I'm sure it isn't me, I've even started taking practice swings before playing the shot. Most times (when I remember to do so) it helps. I understand it's easier to blame the product, but I know I'm right.

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Mon, Mar 25 2019 10:42 AM
    DoctorLarry:
    Anyway, interstellar aliens only land in Arkansas.
    Is that why Wal-Mart is so weird??
  • lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Mon, Mar 25 2019 12:15 PM

YankeeJim:

lonniescott711:

Actually you are right , it is easier to blame the game . Especially when you know its the game . Back when I thought it was my computer I contacted WGT through C/S . They helped me run checks on my computer and my internet and they determined , that there was nothing wrong with my computer or anything else .

So who am I supposed to believe WGT or some one who knows nothing about computers ? My meter is consistent and smooth as silk . I only get the meter spike in my click zone . It may be on the tee or the fairway approach shots and also when putting . Its not a jerky meter or any of that . I know how to maintain and keep my computer .

In my years of playing I`ve used multiple browsers and the 2 best for me are Maxthon Cloud and Chrome . There`s nothing on my computer other than a cleaner and anti virus . Nothing updates if I dont do it manually . I control all of that and when playing only the game is running . 

So yeah its the game . I dont rant and complain about it like most do . The main reason I dont is because I play for free . I `ve never spent any money on this game . So I could care less . Now if I was spending real money to play then yeah , it would be a different story . So now I just play to hit balls in practice setting . No reason for me to waste my credits or balls on playing , if the game is going to play that way .

RSS