Forums

Help › Forums

Done

rated by 0 users
Tue, Mar 26 2019 5:04 AM (23 replies)
  • quadrock123
    859 Posts
    Sat, Mar 23 2019 2:59 PM

been there, done that...lol. For me a 290 driver would be nice..mainly because i think the 250 3 wood is too much club for most course, so a little longer driver would make up the difference for the 245 dist. 3 woods...IMO!!

• BOZskills
    392 Posts
    Sat, Mar 23 2019 4:04 PM

Very interesting(as sigfreid used to say) especially those three level 1 hack accounts that have amazingly similar names! I smell something fishy,right through my tablets screen! Are you paying attention WGT?

• middbrew
    318 Posts
    Sun, Mar 24 2019 7:20 AM

sflyba:

Who's with me that this game needs the TS2 and TS3 and F9 and M5 and M6 I hope they add these. 

I'm guessing all of your "siblings" that are you friends are with you. lol

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Sun, Mar 24 2019 1:21 PM

middbrew:

sflyba:

Who's with me that this game needs the TS2 and TS3 and F9 and M5 and M6 I hope they add these. 

I'm guessing all of your "siblings" that are you friends are with you. lol

Yeah, I am surprised we have not had some replies from them to support this!!!!

LOL

• DampandDusty
    125 Posts
    Sun, Mar 24 2019 2:11 PM

DoctorLarry:

Yeah, I am surprised we have not had some replies from them to support this!!!!

LOL

What was that film where it turned out all the characters were in fact one person, who had multiple personality disorder...? It could be that. Just sayin' ;.)   ...and they all love WGT! What are the chances??

Or, as has been said. Many, many siblings.

Whatever, on most he hasn't progressed to a decent level.

It would be nice to have some nice shiny drivers to look at in the pro shop, though.

• craigswan
    30,970 Posts
    Sun, Mar 24 2019 3:17 PM

The big bubba driver .

Forget all the new hi-tech drivers
    and get back to basics with the
    Big Bubba Driver.

Hand-made from select sassafras.
    No two clubs are alike.

This rough-hewn "over-sized" driver is approx 40" long and comes with 2 walnut "golf balls" and wooden tees.

• craigswan
    30,970 Posts
    Sun, Mar 24 2019 3:19 PM

The hillbilly putter .

Forget all the new fangled putters and get back to basics with the original Hillbilly Putter.

Hand-made from select sassafras.
    No two putters are alike.

This rough-hewn mallet putter is approx 35" long and comes with 2 walnut "golf balls"
    and wooden tees.

• craigswan
    30,970 Posts
    Sun, Mar 24 2019 3:21 PM

Get them both .

The Big Bubba Driver for The Longest Drive Contest
    And the Hillbilly Putter for Closest To The Pin.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Sun, Mar 24 2019 7:44 PM

DampandDusty:
    What was that film where it turned out all the characters were in fact one person, who had multiple personality disorder...? It could be that. Just sayin' ;.)

Image result for identity 2003

• middbrew
    318 Posts
    Sun, Mar 24 2019 8:40 PM

DampandDusty:

What was that film where it turned out all the characters were in fact one person, who had multiple personality disorder...?

I was thinking this.

RSS