Help › Forums

best mouse

rated by 0 users
Sat, Apr 20 2019 3:28 PM (30 replies)
  • DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Fri, Mar 22 2019 7:48 PM

BogeyOne:

I had one like that but it squeaked too much and kept my wife awake........

• MGB01
    1,469 Posts
    Fri, Mar 22 2019 10:55 PM
    Amisz0:

Doesn't matter IMO, I use my very old weird USB mouse (app. 12 years old) and it performs very well. 

testimony to not needing expensive equipment.....smashing the game lately.....well done amisz0
  • Duckster789
    534 Posts
    Sat, Mar 23 2019 12:57 AM

hpurey:

I use a Logitech G203 Prodigy.  Nothing too fancy and it lights up but I have the color set to stay yellow.  Shocker LOL.

What I do like it the two side buttons.  I programmed the one that my thumb rest on as the space bar function, easy quick way to change from front view to reverse view.

Other than that, it works the same as a standard mouse.

I have the same mouse.

About 5 months ago my mouse was off/on responding to left click. After taking it apart and cleaning still having the same problem I decided to get a new mouse.

I was going to get a cheapo 5 dollar mouse at Walmart .com, but they only had this one for pickup, so I got it knowing I could return it if I did not like it.

I did not return it. 

It has a 'true' click. My old mouse had a mush click.

I like that you have the light on yellow. I have the light option turned off, but I do get a kick when I power on my pc and see my mouse turn colors.

• 81bison
    32 Posts
    Sat, Mar 23 2019 1:31 AM

I like the Steeleseries Rival 300 Black wired mouse.  It is very comfortable for the fit of my fairly large hand and never fails. Got it at Best Buy.

• txzdave
    1,316 Posts
    Sat, Mar 23 2019 1:11 PM

Uncle Pecos plays Crambone the best.

~Where'sPaultontxzdave~

• twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Sat, Mar 23 2019 1:44 PM

CORSAIR - HARPOON Wired RGB USB Optical Gaming Mouse - Black

This is the mouse I've been using for a year or so now, switched over from wireless mice. Wireless did cause issues when the battery would run low, and it got quite expensive buying a new mouse every week. Not being wired, they were too easy to full speed throw against the wall on the other side of the room while playing WGT. Pain in the butt to put back together again although I did build up a good parts collection.

Remember reading something in another post back then before I bought this one, something like make sure it has a high return rate or something like that. Think that means it responds to the click in a nano-second instead of a mila-second maybe, I dunno.

Now that I am wired I have kept costs down, have had this mouse for over a year now but really see no noticeable difference in game play over others I've used.

I recommend wired headsets as well if you use Skype, Discord, etc. when you play, the wireless ones are also very fragile when thrown at full speed.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Sat, Mar 23 2019 1:52 PM

txzdave:

Uncle Pecos plays Crambone the best.

~Where'sPaultontxzdave~

Image result for crambone gif

• txzdave
    1,316 Posts
    Sat, Mar 23 2019 2:09 PM

Thank you, Brother......

Priceless great stuff.

~t~

• Tilly9
    813 Posts
    Sat, Mar 23 2019 7:01 PM

Magic mouse: Apple.

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Thu, Mar 28 2019 2:27 PM

opyeuclid:

WGTChampion:
    At home I use a cheat Amazon Basics

The " cheat " mouse cost to much . I went with brand " X " .

OPY

CHEAP*

I meant cheap XD

_CHAMPION 

RSS