Forums

Help › Forums

Difficulty accepting friends invites

rated by 0 users
Tue, May 21 2019 7:31 PM (4 replies)
  • bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Thu, Mar 21 2019 11:25 AM

i use a iPad, I have some friends who are invisible to friends , but still invite friends to play. However when I try and accept them , my screen freezes , I have to close the app and re-open , and then of course they aren’t visible for me to invite them .mis anyone else got the same issue? 

• AtYourFeet
    9 Posts
    Fri, Mar 22 2019 6:49 AM
    Same problem here Bossbird. Game freezes when accepting a game invite from friends. Most frustrating. Only way I can get round this is by waiting my turn in the current match, making my apologies and then forfeiting. That way I can then go back to the main screen and accept the invite, assuming that the other player has been patient enough to wait. I know it doesn’t help you but I share your pain. Charles
  • bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Fri, Mar 22 2019 8:53 AM

Thank you Charles for replying . It’s always good to know that one is not alone !! Your idea sounds perhaps the best option , I didn’t know if it is directly connected the the person being invisible that is causing the problem , because it doesn’t seem to happen when the invitee is visible to friends . Thanks again , Lesley 

• Ranger089
    47 Posts
    Sat, Mar 23 2019 3:49 AM

bossbird:

i use a iPad, I have some friends who are invisible to friends , but still invite friends to play. However when I try and accept them , my screen freezes , I have to close the app and re-open , and then of course they aren’t visible for me to invite them .mis anyone else got the same issue? 

Same problem on android. You are not alone with this issue. Hopefully the fix is in the works and will be implemented soon. I am in an all mobile club and everyone is having issues.

• RickEh
    104 Posts
    Tue, May 21 2019 7:31 PM

Me too.

RSS