Forums

Help › Forums

FLASH SALE! Last chance to get these clubs!

rated by 0 users
Fri, Mar 22 2019 12:27 PM (19 replies)
  • PAGES
  • WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Thu, Mar 21 2019 10:11 AM

Hi everyone. 

We're running a 25% off flash sale on the following items, once the sale is over they will be removed from the proshop. 

Callaway Rogue Irons (L52+)

Callaway Rogue Irons (L85+)

Odyssey Sabertooth Putter (L10+)

Odyssey Sabertooth Putter (L40+)

Odyssey Tank Cruiser V-Line Putter (L74+)

Get them before they're gone!

_CHAMPION 

• newby1il
    12 Posts
    Thu, Mar 21 2019 10:48 AM

Of course, I purchased the Callaway Rogue Irons (L85+) two weeks ago and now they go on sale.  Figures.  

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Thu, Mar 21 2019 11:14 AM

Just curious, Last month you removed the top 2 Odyssey Sabertooth Putters from the game. This month you are removing the lowest 2 Odyssey Sabertooth Putters from the game but are leaving the level 59+  one, Why just leave that one? 

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Thu, Mar 21 2019 11:21 AM

When are the new clubs coming out ?

Give newby1il  a sleeve of balls 

• DampandDusty
    125 Posts
    Thu, Mar 21 2019 1:18 PM

WGTChampion:

Hi everyone. 

We're running a 25% off flash sale on the following items, once the sale is over they will be removed from the proshop. 

Callaway Rogue Irons (L52+)

Callaway Rogue Irons (L85+)

Odyssey Sabertooth Putter (L10+)

Odyssey Sabertooth Putter (L40+)

Odyssey Tank Cruiser V-Line Putter (L74+)

Champ!

What with the last tranche of clubs and this one next week being removed after flash sales, I'm REALLY hoping you have a LOAD of equivalent or better replacements coming in the near future...

Just about every club/iron set I had plans to buy in the medium term have now been removed and I'm sure there are other aspiring players moving up the levels/tiers that are in the same situation.

I was going after L85 Callys next and I might not be able to get enough XP in time to buy them now.

It's very disheartening. Have you any news you can spill?

I appreciate there is artwork etc to do but the club attributes are probably easy to do? Similar to others that have gone before? I'd much rather news on that than 'green beer' effects on balls for example?

The Pro Shop is looking VERY sparse...

Look forward to your reply/comment.

Damply disheartened...

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Thu, Mar 21 2019 1:34 PM

DampandDusty:
    I was going after L85 Callys next and I might not be able to get enough XP in time to buy them now.

So 6 days left on the latest flash sale, so a downtime next week and the desecration of the pro shop continues and one the other hand, the introduction of countless clubs etc??

So hang fire, don't worry about the 85's, you never know what they'll add

• lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Thu, Mar 21 2019 2:01 PM

Well here we go again . Why not just lower the clubs a few levels so players can get them ? Or close the pro shop until further notice ? Just open up a ball stand and be done with it . One things for sure , there better be some good clubs coming out next week . If not there will be some very unhappy campers here in the forums .

Its all good though , as I can hardly wait for some new eye candy . Another new club set to add to my collection  . Can we get some new avatars too ? Its been awhile since we got some new ones . Something neat and fresh unlike that stupid after dark one . Who wants an avatar that looks like a waiter ? Never could make any sense out of that one .

• twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Thu, Mar 21 2019 2:32 PM

lonniescott711:
    Who wants an avatar that looks like a waiter ? Never could make any sense out of that one .

Well........if they offered it in white, then with the current clash disco ball tee markers, you could get a good old 80's Saturday Night Fever flashback going.

If that's your kind of thing, of course.  :-)

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Thu, Mar 21 2019 3:01 PM

twinponds169:

Well........if they offered it in white, then with the current clash disco ball tee markers, you could get a good old 80's Saturday Night Fever flashback going.

Now where talking!!

• EasyEdward
    13,495 Posts
    Thu, Mar 21 2019 5:42 PM

So Champion: Has the Art Department caught up and now made all the new clubs for this and last round of sales that are now gone?

• PAGES
RSS