• PAGES
  • PrincessJordan
    3 Posts
    Sat, Mar 16 2019 11:56 AM

How do I know which club to join? Thanks 😊

• Vandwemke
    296 Posts
    Sat, Mar 16 2019 1:31 PM

Some clubs have "open" doors, simply select join club, others you have to contact the owner or the club link.

• Sarahk8
    22 Posts
    Sat, Mar 16 2019 1:39 PM

Please come join me at Birdieboyz xx

you won’t be disappointed that’s forsure xx

http://www.wgt.com/clubs/birdieboyz/default.aspx

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Sat, Mar 16 2019 1:51 PM

You won't get much information from outside, so, try them out.

Joining is free - ask their owner to invite you. Check out if their individual conditions fit you, if you make friends with the membership.

If not, leaving is free as well - just be courteous.

• PrincessJordan
    3 Posts
    Sat, Mar 16 2019 2:08 PM

Thank u all😊

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Sat, Mar 16 2019 11:49 PM

In review, I remember that owners might not be able to invite players. The most important facet of that proposal was to seek an active owner. So, at least, seek conversation with him to make sure that he's active. This way, your application won't fall on deaf ears.

• mega1byte
    750 Posts
    Sun, Mar 17 2019 12:27 AM

Always look for an active club,, as there are a lot of large clubs but with quite a few inactive members.

As stated clubs are free to join, sometimes the name of a club can cause you to look into it,  Friend requests a couple of members and play a game with them and see if there is a good mix of enjoyment during the round.

Take a look to see if they have activities for their members to participate in. 

Look over their club rules to understand what they are about.

If you get a chance,, check us out @

Fangorn Forest Country Club

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sun, Mar 17 2019 3:05 AM

Nice early scores . You must be a natural.

Plenty clubs will accept folk in. Some will check players play history  before doing so.

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Sun, Mar 17 2019 6:47 AM

bubbsboy:

Nice early scores . You must be a natural.

Plenty clubs will accept folk in. Some will check players play history  before doing so.

Couldn't agree more, I'll try not to say that too often ;-) 

Even got her own tornament on joining.

• Vandwemke
    296 Posts
    Sun, Feb 16 2020 1:20 PM

If you are looking for a club just to be a member, there are plenty. Looking to join a club that will help you learn, join the Danny Noonan Misfits. They build and teach, they communicate with members thru Discord and WGT chat. They provide numerous tips and tricks to improve your game. Lots of recognition for milestones and all of that with zero pressure to play specific games, tourneys and never any pressure to buy, passes, equipment and so on. Just an all round fun and friendly TEAM and family of friends!

• PAGES
RSS