Forums

Help › Forums

whoever's job it is to read the forums

rated by 0 users
Sat, Mar 16 2019 7:29 AM (2 replies)
  • cedriver
    1,012 Posts
    Sat, Mar 16 2019 2:51 AM

I've always felt sorry for the lady (or man) in WGT that reads the forums. Can you imagine that job? I certainly can't. Sifting through all the negative and sometimes jerk comments for really helpful negative and positive comments. And all the blah blah blah blah. She must have to remove her heart, temper, and ego before she starts each day. But it finally occurred to me that maybe she calls her self "The Censor" and just sorts through all the new stuff in the forums each day and sorts through all the quagmire of drudge for helpful input. And feels like a job well done with each success. So my hat's off to you, Ma'am or Sir! And Thanks!

- cedriver

• craigswan
    30,946 Posts
    Sat, Mar 16 2019 5:13 AM

Click here to play this video
    I thought that was my job .

• ct690911
    7,194 Posts
    Sat, Mar 16 2019 7:29 AM

cedriver:

I've always felt sorry for the lady (or man) in WGT that reads the forums. Can you imagine that job? I certainly can't. Sifting through all the negative and sometimes jerk comments for really helpful negative and positive comments. And all the blah blah blah blah. She must have to remove her heart, temper, and ego before she starts each day. But it finally occurred to me that maybe she calls her self "The Censor" and just sorts through all the new stuff in the forums each day and sorts through all the quagmire of drudge for helpful input. And feels like a job well done with each success. So my hat's off to you, Ma'am or Sir! And Thanks!

- cedriver

At least he/she gets paid to do it...most of us read the forums for free...lol

RSS