Forums

Help › Forums

The bug where your wedge is randomly repladed by a standard hybrid is back

rated by 0 users
Tue, Mar 19 2019 8:38 AM (5 replies)
  • Fanling2002
    1,149 Posts
    Fri, Mar 15 2019 5:04 PM

The bug had been fixed but It seems it is back , and i cannot understand what triggers the replacement of the 3rd wedge by an hybrid

The hybrid seems to appear randomly.

Please fix this bug urgently it is really painful

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Sat, Mar 16 2019 3:57 PM

Fanling2002:

The bug had been fixed but It seems it is back , and i cannot understand what triggers the replacement of the 3rd wedge by an hybrid

The hybrid seems to appear randomly.

Please fix this bug urgently it is really painful

Are you playing mobile?  When that problem first came up, I tried the recommended fixes and they did not work.  After that I never changed equipment on mobile but did it on PC - that worked/works.

• Fanling2002
    1,149 Posts
    Sun, Mar 17 2019 4:14 AM

Yes I am playing on mobile.

the bug had been fixed but it cama back a few days ago.

sometimes the exchange of basic hybrid / 3rd wedge occurs after i switch to a diffrent golf ball , but sometime it just happens randomly.

I don't change my equipment except that i change the type of golf ball I play depending on the tournament i play.

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Sun, Mar 17 2019 1:25 PM

Fanling2002:
    I don't change my equipment except that i change the type of golf ball I play depending on the tournament i play.

But I think this is what triggers the bug if you make any equipment change on mobile.  

Maybe try it on PC (if you can) and see if it works.  Either way, you probably have to keep reporting it to Customer Support.

• Mikethhghyll
    1 Posts
    Tue, Mar 19 2019 1:46 AM

I aslso get this problem exactly as described on an iPad. It is very frustrating 

The frustration is compounded by not being able to re equip my bag from an iPad as it asks for Flash which is not available so I have to revert to my Mac to set up my bag.

• WGTShamWow
    907 Posts
    Tue, Mar 19 2019 8:38 AM

We have seen a number of these reports coming through again and the team is looking into this. Most of these seem to be happening when a new ball type is equipped or re-equipping the same ball type after it runs out. Hoping to get this fixed soon. 

Best,
    WGTShamWow

RSS