Forums

Help › Forums

Need a new Club

rated by 0 users
Fri, Mar 15 2019 5:35 AM (4 replies)
  • huthip
    3 Posts
    Wed, Mar 13 2019 7:45 PM

Im looking for a competitive club.  I was in one a while back but the new one doesn’t have events. 

Thanks

• Williams01210021
    1,231 Posts
    Thu, Mar 14 2019 8:20 AM

if you want competitive golf then look no further than Fairway Fanatic's. We have a league with 7 divisions, 3 cups and handicap ladder league. 3 month long tours, Pairs cup, Last man standing, Regular brackets, Match play league for both pc and mobile and much more. 

You wont find many if any other clubs with the numbers we get. 70 people in our leagues. Great bunch of core members, over 60 on our forums a day, telegram and discord as well to communicate.

Each month we must give away around 5-10k worth of credits in prizes. We try make it so everyone has a chance of winning as well. We have plenty of handicap events as well so always a chance for someone to win who might not be the highest tier or have the lowest average.

Have sent you a invite. 

Ta Will. 

• sueomeara
    2,913 Posts
    Thu, Mar 14 2019 8:45 AM

Hi huthip,

If your looking for a small friendly club, regular competitions, great fun people to play with.

Then check out THE WOLF PACK COUNTRY CLUB.

We talk on skype when we play which makes it even more fun and saves all that typing. My advert is here in the forum so have a read see what you think.

I've sent you both a friends and C.C. invite there there if you want to give us a try, if not good luck with your search.

Sue

• BogeyOne
    1,965 Posts
    Thu, Mar 14 2019 9:42 AM

• callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Fri, Mar 15 2019 5:35 AM

BogeyOne:

LMAO

RSS