Help › Forums

unable to play/access game screen

rated by 0 users
Mon, Mar 18 2019 5:23 AM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Newbigging0
    1 Posts
    Tue, Mar 12 2019 3:57 PM

When I log on and get home page, click play now then outline of game box appears then disappears after a couple of seconds. Any ideas?

• memories
    37 Posts
    Tue, Mar 12 2019 8:51 PM

well I couldnt find where to post new logs so this is here.

when I log in home page and main page work fine

but

when I get into a game my screen blinks about 20 times a minute

this doe not happen at any other game site I play so whats the deal

"try hitting meter when you blink 5 times every swing"

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Tue, Mar 12 2019 9:01 PM

Well, I don't think either of these have to do with the game, per se.  Have not heard any other reports like this.  More likely an issue with the browser cache or perhaps flash.

If you can clear those, maybe these will clear up.

If either of you are on mobile, I would check in the Mobile subforum.

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Wed, Mar 13 2019 12:30 AM

My game screen is blinking now too.   Playing Puter  Edit  and Chrome browser.  Switched to Comodo and no blinking but slow to load

• mikey1961
    1,680 Posts
    Wed, Mar 13 2019 1:48 AM

Mine is the same i have tried clearing the cache and all the usual fixes but it's still the same 

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Wed, Mar 13 2019 3:08 AM

You all might consider going to an older version of your browser. Or changing your browser, From what Roger (Mantis) said it must be a browser issue, First look in your download folder and  you might find an older version there, If not older versions of most browsers can be found at https://filehippo.com

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Wed, Mar 13 2019 6:47 AM

mantis0014:
    My game screen is blinking now too.   Playing Puter  Edit  and Chrome browser. 

Hmmmm.  I use Chrome, and Adobe has been trying to update Flash - but I have not let it.  I wonder if that is an issue (again!)?

• Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Wed, Mar 13 2019 2:41 PM

Yesterday I did a Windows update and a Google Chrome update, when I went to play the game my screen would flicker,  I was about to give up when I went to Google help and found others having the same problem.

The solution was, In Google go to settings, then advance, then system and uncheck  Use hardware acceleration when available.

• theigit
    103 Posts
    Wed, Mar 13 2019 5:27 PM

Thank You,

Correct answer "UNCHECK HARDWARE ACCELERATION WHEN AVAILABLE"

Thanks for your help woodoworkery!!!

• mikey1961
    1,680 Posts
    Wed, Mar 13 2019 11:06 PM

Woodoworkery:

Yesterday I did a Windows update and a Google Chrome update, when I went to play the game my screen would flicker,  I was about to give up when I went to Google help and found others having the same problem.

The solution was, In Google go to settings, then advance, then system and uncheck  Use hardware acceleration when available.

Well after a re-install of Chrome and Flash i saw your post so i went and unchecked Hardware Acceleration and the flickering screen had stopped but on the downside my meter has gone to c**p lol guess you can't win them all considering it's been a good couple of years that i have played without any meter issues at all ...........any more ideas guys 

Mike

• PAGES
RSS