skip nav

Forums

Once again WGT

Mon, Mar 18 2019 4:23 PM by opyeuclid. 65 replies.
  • WGTJudgeSmails United States
    97 Posts
    Sun, Mar 17 2019 8:55 AM

JasonDurham:

WGTChampion:

JasonDurham:

Has deleted my post? Is it due to the truth being told??? Does WGT harasses players back from the beginning days for the truth and state of the game today???? This game has not changed , still has all the same problems, all the same money grabs and all the same sorry folks running the show! 

It's because you break posting guidelines. 

_CHAMPION 

It because you people are full of it and the truth hurts your wittle feelings.

No, it is actually because you broke posting guidelines

-Judge Smails

Digg
    Delicious
  • kensabre10 United States
    1,908 Posts
    Sun, Mar 17 2019 9:00 AM

Jason, sounds like most of the respondents have stock in topgolf! i could not agree with you more for most of what you said. these guys must like taking it on the chin! there are hundreds of malfunctions involved with this game, and i, myself, have sent bug reports, emails etc. i always get a pat answer, and its annoying. they know what they are doing??? ok, that said, i come back for more. maybe communicate more with c/s. if nothing else, they may compensate you. GL! ps-if this were completely free, well, then shame on me, BUT we pay good money for credits equipment etc, so no, i dont like getting fleeced. . .

Digg
    Delicious
  • Robert1893 United States
    5,142 Posts
    Sun, Mar 17 2019 9:56 AM

kensabre10:
    BUT we pay good money for credits equipment etc,

Well, maybe you should consider switching to paying bad money. It might help you feel as if you're not getting fleeced anymore. 

Digg
    Delicious
  • Robert1893 United States
    5,142 Posts
    Sun, Mar 17 2019 9:58 AM

JasonDurham:

Digg
    Delicious
  • borntobesting United States
    8,221 Posts
    Sun, Mar 17 2019 11:17 AM

JasonDurham:

WGTChampion:

JasonDurham:

Has deleted my post? Is it due to the truth being told??? Does WGT harasses players back from the beginning days for the truth and state of the game today???? This game has not changed , still has all the same problems, all the same money grabs and all the same sorry folks running the show! 

_CHAMPION 

Keep it up and they will delete this thread too. 

Digg
    Delicious
  • DoctorLarry United States
    2,351 Posts
    Sun, Mar 17 2019 1:09 PM

borntobesting:

JasonDurham:

WGTChampion:

JasonDurham:

_CHAMPION 

Keep it up and they will delete this thread too. 

I think there is a better solution.  One that stops this particular thread and maybe some others like it by sending a message.

But - that is not up to me.

Digg
    Delicious
  • DoctorLarry United States
    2,351 Posts
    Sun, Mar 17 2019 1:11 PM

kensabre10:
    ps-if this were completely free, well, then shame on me, BUT we pay good money for credits equipment etc, so no, i dont like getting fleeced. . .

You CAN play this game for free.  

Free clubs, free balls, free green fees.

No one is forcing you to spend any money.

Shame on you.

Digg
    Delicious
  • HenryKawa Canada
    1,152 Posts
    Sun, Mar 17 2019 4:14 PM

DoctorLarry:

kensabre10:
    ps-if this were completely free, well, then shame on me, BUT we pay good money for credits equipment etc, so no, i dont like getting fleeced. . .

You CAN play this game for free.  

Free clubs, free balls, free green fees.

No one is forcing you to spend any money.

Shame on you.

DoctorLarry is absolutely right.  

I put up with minor issues, or try to work around them and learn how to deal with things that may go wrong... JUST LIKE IN REAL GOLF.   

I had over 30,000 credits at one time, which I acquired by watching videos and doing surveys so it cost me nothing to play for the last 7 years.   I also perfected my game on a couple of courses by using one simple strategy that I will share with you.  SHHHHHH, its a secret >>>  PRACTICE!!!!   I don't even notice those problems and imperfections. 

I've said it before and I will say it again:   I LOVE YOU WGT!

Digg
    Delicious
RSS