skip nav

Forums

Once again WGT

Mon, Mar 18 2019 4:23 PM by opyeuclid. 65 replies.
  • Robert1893 United States
    5,142 Posts
    Mon, Mar 18 2019 2:24 PM

DoctorLarry:
    What is the point of arguing about "free" credits?

Simple. The fighting is so fierce because the stakes are so small. :-) 

Besides, from my perspective, I was simply having a discussion. I wasn't "arguing." It's a discussion board. So I discussed. :-) 

We're not supposed to discuss on a discussion board? ;-) 

Digg
    Delicious
  • HenryKawa Canada
    1,152 Posts
    Mon, Mar 18 2019 2:54 PM

fatdan:

DodgyPutter:

Why would "a self made millioaire" do surveys at a couple of

s an hour?

Wellll that's easy, the key words are "self made", unlike people who win, inherit, or were born into money, a "self made" person in very conscious of his money, he invests it wisely, always weighs every financial situation to a fault, or would rather push a few button on their mobile phone while watching a ball game,

They/we can't help themselves, it is something you acquire over the years...that's why they have A LOT of money!

There are those who would say you make more working at a fast food restaurant, but why, their already set for life financially....

Hope that helps....

You are right on, Dan.   I used to be VERY frugal.  I am less so now, but I do still watch my money so that I can give as much as possible to my grand children some day.  I still use coupons and watch for sales LOL.   Anyways the point I was making before Dodgyputter took it a different direction (so that he can criticize me), is that you don't need to spend a lot of money on WGT and still enjoy the experience.

Digg
    Delicious
  • DodgyPutter United Kingdom
    3,375 Posts
    Mon, Mar 18 2019 3:23 PM

HenryKawa:
    Anyways the point I was making before Dodgyputter took it a different direction (so that he can criticize me), is that you don't need to spend a lot of money on WGT and still enjoy the experience.

It wasn't so I could criticise you, it was as I wouldn't believe a word you say generally. :-) 

HenryKawa:
    I do still watch my money so that I can give as much as possible to my grand children some day.

The generation before that too probably.  

Digg
    Delicious
  • DodgyPutter United Kingdom
    3,375 Posts
    Mon, Mar 18 2019 3:29 PM

Robert, after all that you think surveys are work but watching ad's isn't?

I think I'll do as the Doc suggests. 

Digg
    Delicious
  • Robert1893 United States
    5,142 Posts
    Mon, Mar 18 2019 4:14 PM

DodgyPutter:
    Robert, after all that you think surveys are work but watching ad's isn't?

Pretty much.

It takes virtually no effort to tap on "yes" on my iPhone or iPad as it sits next to me or in front me. And it takes considerably less effort than posting on a discussion board, which I don't consider to be "work." :-) 

But everyone needs to do what works for them. All I know is that, after all purchases (including gifts), I've averaged earning over 100 credits per day since I've been on WGT.  

Larry is a smart guy. You should take his advice. Besides, I'm not telling people to do anything. This is my approach and how I view it. This is definitely a YMMV situation. 

Digg
    Delicious
  • opyeuclid United States
    6,102 Posts
    Mon, Mar 18 2019 4:23 PM

JasonDurham:
    Has deleted my post? Is it due to the truth being told???

talk about Hijacking a thread .

OPY 

EDIT :   time to chill and and have a beer cart beverage with a Frap lit up .  Whoo,s green and ready to play .

Digg
    Delicious
RSS