skip nav

Forums

Once again WGT

Mon, Mar 18 2019 4:23 PM by opyeuclid. 65 replies.
  • alosso Germany
    19,117 Posts
    Fri, Mar 15 2019 7:25 AM

HenryKawa:
    They are providing a free service. 
    Certainly not. They are employees with a bunch of other duties.

Digg
    Delicious
  • HenryKawa Canada
    1,136 Posts
    Fri, Mar 15 2019 7:34 AM

alosso:

HenryKawa:
    They are providing a free service. 

Well that I did not know.  About a year ago I traveled to Las Vegas to visit the TopGolf facility.  I wanted to see if I can find someone that works for WGT.  I spoke and partied with a few people and the manager who seemed to know a lot about WGT but were more involved with running the TopGolf facility.   I do have some contacts over there now, if I ever want a job with TopGolf, but that would mean moving to Vegas.  Maybe someday!

By the way there are 60 TopGolf facilities in the USA, 2 near London, England.

Digg
    Delicious
  • alosso Germany
    19,117 Posts
    Fri, Mar 15 2019 10:14 AM

HenryKawa:
    Well that I did not know. 
    Good to know what you are talking about.

Digg
    Delicious
  • overtheedge United States
    5,777 Posts
    Fri, Mar 15 2019 10:46 AM

EVERY SINGLE POST since I have been mod. has made it on the board. I haven't had a post deleted in OVER A YEAR. I have been on moderation for OVER A YEAR.

Please _"CHUMP...ION" as you refer to yourself - you hold on to moderating me likes its your favorite school lunch.( just ribbin man, dont take it soooo personal now) 

You don't even have the faintest clue why I am still moderated OR, WHY I was moderated in the first place.

Either way if holding on to moderating me for OVER A YEAR makes you feel good about yourself and you feel what you are doing is "FAIR and has substantial JUSTIFICATION" then you must feel you are a sincere and fair gentleman. 

Digg
    Delicious
  • fatdan United States
    3,277 Posts
    Fri, Mar 15 2019 11:34 AM

alosso:

While most likely true in WGT's case, far from a certainty....I was a Moderator at 2 sites, we got deals others didn't but I never worked for either site/company....in fact my experience has been Mods seldom work for the company/site in the online world, they work from home, WGT would be the anomaly there....

AND if anyone thinks this site is unruly, get on a site with a bunch of nerds and see what unruly really is LOL

Digg
    Delicious
  • DoctorLarry United States
    1,358 Posts
    Fri, Mar 15 2019 2:06 PM

fatdan:

AND if anyone thinks this site is unruly, get on a site with a bunch of nerds and see what unruly really is LOL

LOL - that's the truth.  

I have been a Moderator and/or admin on several car sites and things could get quite wild.  Of course, I had a ban stick and could use it, but rarely needed to after a warning.

WGT has much stricter limits on the forum than nearly all that I have been on and that is where the moderation comes in.

Digg
    Delicious
  • mrcaddie United States
    2,377 Posts
    Fri, Mar 15 2019 3:20 PM

As everyone must know by now...you never want to cross

Digg
    Delicious
  • whooshdangit United Kingdom
    1,118 Posts
    Sat, Mar 16 2019 3:26 AM

The Bod Squad ? Oh yes, those were the days.

Mod ? oops, sorry  Mr C. Great to see you again here

Cheers!

Rich

Digg
    Delicious
  • borntobesting United States
    7,969 Posts
    Sat, Mar 16 2019 4:33 AM

DoctorLarry:

fatdan:

LOL - that's the truth.  

I have been a Moderator and/or admin on several car sites and things could get quite wild.  Of course, I had a ban stick and could use it, but rarely needed to after a warning.

WGT has much stricter limits on the forum than nearly all that I have been on and that is where the moderation comes in.

That is because  you only have to be 13 to join WGT. The forums were much more open when the age to join was 18. 

Digg
    Delicious
  • JasonDurham United States
    198 Posts
    Sat, Mar 16 2019 4:21 PM

WGTChampion:

JasonDurham:

Has deleted my post? Is it due to the truth being told??? Does WGT harasses players back from the beginning days for the truth and state of the game today???? This game has not changed , still has all the same problems, all the same money grabs and all the same sorry folks running the show! 

It's because you break posting guidelines. 

_CHAMPION 

It because you people are full of it and the truth hurts your wittle feelings.

Digg
    Delicious
RSS