skip nav

Forums

Once again WGT

Mon, Mar 18 2019 4:23 PM by opyeuclid. 65 replies.
  • HackWilson1930 United States
    1,113 Posts
    Thu, Mar 14 2019 4:40 AM

No matter where you are in the world, there is always that one person where the buck stops. In a court of law there is always that judge or group of judges where the buck stops. In other places there is a crime boss who gives a thumbs up or down. Or a dictator. In WGT's case it is a moderator. 

So if WGT had an appeal system and you still got the proverbial thumbs down, would you want a  further appeal. Eventually there will be that one person who will decide your case. Just remember that you do not always win in life or in WGT.

Digg
    Delicious
  • WGTChampion United States
    1,324 Posts
    Thu, Mar 14 2019 8:01 AM

andwhy67:

overtheedge:

I have been on moderation for well over a year for posting a emoji on someone's wall.

The mods are extremely immature and soft. They don't even know why I am still on moderation. OVER  A YEAR for posting on someone's wall. COME ONN!!! It wasn't even in the forums.

Maybe, juuuuuuuuust maybe if I say  - "oooohh, Im sorry, I won't be sooooo cruel ever again Mr moderator, okay,,,,pleeeeeease", then they might take me off,,,LOL.

AGAIN,,, FAIR! PLEASE!

I've been on Moderation for a month maybe, really what with world poverty, genocide etc occuring in the world today, grow up!!

Chumps reason.....to many deleted posts, really!

I bet we don't see this post

You both have your posts deleted regularly due to content. 

_CHUMP...ION 

Digg
    Delicious
  • DodgyPutter United Kingdom
    3,150 Posts
    Thu, Mar 14 2019 10:55 AM

WGTChampion:

You both have your posts deleted regularly due to content. 

_CHUMP...ION 

Still, if you have stopping world poverty and genocide as an option (to moderating posts) maybe you should consider it ;-)

Digg
    Delicious
  • fatdan United States
    3,276 Posts
    Thu, Mar 14 2019 11:43 AM

JasonDurham:

Has deleted my post? Is it due to the truth being told???

Personally I am amazed that after having the 1st 2 deleted and starting a 3rd which or course will be deleted, you are still here, hopefully they will rectify that shortly! Looks like the result you want anyway, so I see no reason to be offended....LOL

Digg
    Delicious
  • andwhy67 United Kingdom
    2,018 Posts
    Thu, Mar 14 2019 11:54 AM

WGTChampion:
    _CHUMP...ION 

Spelling mistake due to dyslexia......if I could have rectified I would, but under moderation, once posted you can't do much!

Digg
    Delicious
  • WGTChampion United States
    1,324 Posts
    Thu, Mar 14 2019 12:06 PM

lol

_CHAMPION

Digg
    Delicious
  • DodgyPutter United Kingdom
    3,150 Posts
    Thu, Mar 14 2019 1:07 PM

andwhy67:
    Spelling mistake due to dyslexia......if I could have rectified I would, but under moderation, once posted you can't do much!

I know this isn't meant seriously but the weird, or daft, thing is you can. Unless they've changed it since my days on moderation.

Digg
    Delicious
  • andwhy67 United Kingdom
    2,018 Posts
    Thu, Mar 14 2019 1:46 PM

DodgyPutter:
    I know this isn't meant seriously but the weird, or daft, thing is you can. Unless they've changed it since my days on moderation.

Haven't tried simply because I didn't think you could, anyway I've got plenty of time to find out, gonna be on 'mod' for a while yet!

Digg
    Delicious
  • callaghan159 Canada
    3,602 Posts
    Fri, Mar 15 2019 5:55 AM

andwhy67:

DodgyPutter:

Haven't tried simply because I didn't think you could, anyway I've got plenty of time to find out, gonna be on 'mod' for a while yet!

I was moderation for a year and a half. One day I sent a mod a message asking me to be removed and it worked. Might want to try that, and being nice helps. My opinion.

Digg
    Delicious
  • HenryKawa Canada
    1,134 Posts
    Fri, Mar 15 2019 7:04 AM

callaghan159:

andwhy67:

DodgyPutter:

I was moderation for a year and a half. One day I sent a mod a message asking me to be removed and it worked. Might want to try that, and being nice helps. My opinion.

Bravo Callaghan.  Right on! 

I posted earlier about good moderators and bad (just like in any industry - you have good and bad).  However I feel that most moderators are good and are trying to do a good job for which they are not paid.  They are providing a free service.  Heavens, someone has to do it otherwise the forums would be a disaster.  So THANK YOU MODERATORS.   I'm sure you don't get thanked enough for all that you do - only criticized.

So i would like to reiterate what Callaghan said.  Ask for what you think is fair, and who knows what will happen.

Digg
    Delicious
RSS